Low Cost SolidWorks Design Services, Engineering Die design in Solidworks

Mechanical Engineering Drawings

Jan 7, 2012, 12:06:05 PM1/7/12
Are you looking to outsource Solidworks Design and CAD Drawings work
at affordable rates?

MED Outsourcing Inc is leading Solidworks Design services company
serving to the needs of Mechanical engineers, Product Die Designers
and Automation firms. We can readily develop interactive 3D Solidworks
models to represent dimensional data of original object in quicker
TAT. Learn more at http://www.mechanicalengineeringdrawings.com/newsrelease/solidworks-drawings.php

Our team of experienced Solidworks designers strives to deliver
highest standards of accuracy in drafting, solidworks drawings and
focuses on solving easy to complex problems.

Our SolidWorks design services include:
• Engineering design with solidworks
• Solidworks 3D CAD design
• Die design in Solidworks
• Mechanical design in Solidworks
• Solidworks surfacing design
• Solidworks 3D Modeling
• 3D CAD Models from 3D-Scanning Data
• Manufacturing Drawings
• Dimensional Inspection & FEA Analysis
• 3D Drawings for Rapid Prototyping
• Other SolidWorks support

We have been using industry best practices and focus on understanding
a customer’s project goals. Our Solidworks 3D Models are 100% editable
and represent a fully functional visual tree for individual
characteristics of the component/part/mold/die or machine tool.

Advantages with us:
• 100% Accuracy in 3D Modeling and Drawings
• 3D models for Concept to Prototype and Manufacturing
• Extensive knowledge of Tooling and Manufacturing Industry
• Faster turnaround
• Savings in money, time and resources

Having worked across wide-range of applications like Die design,
Plastics manufacturing, Consumer products, Automobile, Medical,
Aerospace, Defense, Industrial products and many others we are the
trusted source to get superior services and quality 3D outputs at
competitive rates.

Get No-obligation Quotes at in...@mechanicalengineeringdrawings.com

Website: http://www.mechanicalengineeringdrawings.com