Beam AutoCAD dwgs and Structural I Beam Details, Shop drawing services

James

Jan 7, 2012, 12:29:29 PM1/7/12
Offering Structural I Beam Detailing and Shop drawing services doe
Beam AutoCAD dwgs at affordable rates!

OSD Structural Inc strive to deliver accurate, error-free and on time
AutoCAD drawings to overseas Architects, Fabricators and Building
contractors. We have right mix of engineering background with customer-
centric approach to become your reliable offshore CAD division. Learn
more about us at http://www.outsourcestructuraldrafting.com/structural-cad-drawings.php

We have substantial expertise in handling structural projects:
• Civil construction drawings
• Structural steelwork drawings
• Structural engineer drawings
• 2D Design drafting
• Shop fabrication drawings
• Reinforced concrete plans, details & sections
• Pre-cast concrete details
• Pre-bid/Presentation drawings
• 3D modeling & Connection design

All our drawings comply with domestic & international standards such
as IS, CISC, AISC, ACI, AASHTO, BS and UBC. We have the expertise and
experience to make all the pieces of a project fit together. Accurate,
detailed and concise engineering drawings are extremely important for
communicating structural information to the architects and
contractors.

We can successfully deliver engineering drawings for projects such
as:
• Residential buildings
• High/Low rise Commercial complexes
• Industrial plants/units
• Civil structures/Bridges/Power plants
• Reinforced Concrete (RCC) buildings
• Structural Steel, Pre-stressed & Post-tension structures
• Miscellaneous structures

Outsource and Save 60% on Structural engineering drawings related
needs today!

Get No-obligation quotes at in...@outsourcestructuraldrafting.com on
basis of Man-hour/Hiring/Sheet or Project.

Link: http://www.outsourcestructuraldrafting.com