Detailed Drawing using autodesk Revit 2016

zeerak...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2019, 2:17:50 PM4/13/19
I have been modelling on revit for a very long time but all these times i was just working with the regular or you may say basic tools. But now i have made a complete a model i have even setup floor plans and sections in sheets. But usually in South Asia, most of the buildings are based o RCC structures and the with great RCC structures comes greater beams (stole it from spiderman) with even more complex steel detailing. And being a structural engineer it gives me chills when we talk about making beam elevations.
Is there anyway that i can use revit as a fully reliable drafting software. Of course AutoCAD will be there for little changes but can i make like complete drawings using revit.
Thanks in advance

SweetGoodQueenGun59

Jun 25, 2019, 1:54:49 AM6/25/19
You can make your entire set of construction
documents using Revit. I would get a book
specifically on the variation of Revit (Architecture,
MEP, etc) that has a good section on structure
to bone up on it.