ROTATE IMAGE AUTOCAD LT 2008

geo....@hotmail.com

Mar 30, 2008, 8:15:06 PM3/30/08
How can I rotate an image in autocad lt 2008? I need to scale off of
images ( jpg) quite often and rotating them helps but the rotate
command only seems to move the image. Any help would be much
appreciated, thanks in advance.

sakoguy

Mar 31, 2008, 7:56:36 AM3/31/08

AutoCAD LT has very limited image manipulation capability. This may
explain why your image will not rotate. Your reseller should have
explained the limitations of LT.

Daryl Stockton

Bill DeShawn

Apr 1, 2008, 9:13:37 AM4/1/08
A frequent method of importing an image is by copying to the clipboard
and pasting into AutoCAD. This method brings the image in as an OLE
object that you cannot rotate. Use the image command to attach the
image. You should have better luck with being able to maniuplate the
image.

Bill DeShawn
http://my.sterling.net/~bdeshawn

strawberry

Apr 1, 2008, 1:43:39 PM4/1/08
On 1 Apr, 14:13, Bill DeShawn <bdesh...@sterling.net> wrote:
> A frequent method of importing an image is by copying to the clipboard
> and pasting into AutoCAD.  This method brings the image in as an OLE
> object that you cannot rotate.  Use the image command to attach the
> image.  You should have better luck with being able to maniuplate the
> image.
>
> Bill DeShawnhttp://my.sterling.net/~bdeshawn

> On Mar 30, 5:15 pm, geo.n...@hotmail.com wrote:
>

> > How can I rotate an image in autocad lt 2008? I need to scale off of
> > images ( jpg) quite often and rotating them helps but the rotate
> > command only seems to move the image. Any help would be much
> > appreciated, thanks in advance.
> > K- Hide quoted text -

I haven't used LT in a long time, but have a look around for an add-on
called slingshot. It was either very cheap or free at the time, and
very useful.