Who's Gary Tait anyways

1 view

Daryl Durand

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
Is this the dumbass turd everyone is talking about
He probly doesn't even watch TV

Gary Tait

Aug 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/11/00
I watch TV, plenty of it, all legal and above board.

--
Gary Tait,VE3VBF Homepage: http://www.primeline.net/~tait ICQ 43425545
*** Do not Email back me newsgroup responses, just post them. ****

nosp...@notaol.com

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 23:42:51 GMT, "Daryl Durand" <ddu...@kc.rr.com>
wrote:

>Is this the dumbass turd everyone is talking about
>He probly doesn't even watch TV

Hey Daryl...Is it true if we stand close enough to you
we can hear the oceans?

Reply Address Purposly Altered to eliminate SPAM
Reply by Post Only Please

Daryl Durand

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
What ocean
Are you tryin to be a wise ass or sumpin

<nosp...@notaol.com> wrote in message

Stargazer

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
In article <%b0l5.44730$t%4.25...@typhoon.kc.rr.com>,

"Daryl Durand" <ddu...@kc.rr.com> wrote:
> Is this the dumbass turd everyone is talking about
> He probly doesn't even watch TV

Given that I always read the same nonsense from the two,

I think that Gary Tait and nospam4me must be the same "guy"

The 2 personalities post messages like Jekyll and Hyde

Tait (Jekyll) playing the good cable cop and

nospam4me (Hyde) playing the sarcastic cable cop

My humble opinion of course.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Madeline

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
wrote:

>Is this the dumbass turd everyone is talking about
>He probly doesn't even watch TV

He is Gary Tait and this is his real name.
Gary Tait
R.R.2
KINCARDINE, ON N2Z 2X4
CANADA
He lives just a bit inland from Lake Ontario.
He is a electronics buff that is very active in Canadian Gay Rights.

If you have a GPS his compiter is located at:
Latitude: 44.16667 N
Longitude: 81.63333 W
When he leans back in his chair he is at:
Latitude: 44.16667 N
Longitude: 81.63334 W
Madeline Michele

"A clock unwinds a flower dies."ELP

deja...@yahoo.com

Dolemite

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
hahhaaha........ thanks madeline! I'm on my way.......

...i'm a chicken hunter huntin' for a chicken.....

Madeline <attcab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Gary Tait

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
I have nothing to do with gay rights, other than that, everything else
is pretty
correct.

Joe

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
so you are racist against gay ppl? I didnt know cable co's hired racist ppl!

"Gary Tait" <ta...@primeline.net> wrote in message

Gary Tait

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
No, just I'm not actively supporting their rights, just passively
letting them live
their lives as they please, except for steling cable which their
sexuality has
nothing to do with.

Madeline

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 14:41:51 -0400, Gary Tait <ta...@primeline.net>
wrote:

>No, just I'm not actively supporting their rights, just passively
>letting them live
>their lives as they please, except for steling cable which their
>sexuality has
>nothing to do with.

Come on Gary find that door knob and come out of the coset will ya.
Be proud, as in Gay Pride.
The guy at Don's Hi Fi told when I was in town last week.
He said you would be at the Kincardine Summer Music Festival with
bells on.
We are all friends here you can be open ...Hell I'm a Lezbo for
Christ sake and everyone likes me.
We will not let you being gay get in the way.

Allegro

Aug 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/12/00
Madeline's got the hots for Gary! Tra la la! (Psst, "Gary Tait" is
Madeline's alter ego!)
I still love you, Divine Ms. M! Tell me you crazy about me and I'll leave my
wife of 28 years, 2 children and 2 dogs...oh, a house in the suburbs with 2
car garage, 2 cars, built-in automatic sprinkler system, wall-to-wall
carpeting, large screen TV, a framed copy of Picasso's "Guernica", 2 used
Mont Blanc fountain pens...HOLD IT!
Madeline, could we be just FRIENDS ?!