Is 18 Mbps Enough for this situation?

1 view

Boris

Jul 20, 2023, 4:18:19 PM7/20/23
A friend is considering purchasing a home in Camino, California.  That's
about 10 miles from Placerville.  Because this will be an AirBnB home,
internet and TV are very important.
The current resident (seller) has ATT internet (copper cable) and DirecTV
(satellite).  I called ATT to see what internet speeds are available at
this home, and I was told there's only one plan, which provides 'up to 18
Mbps' and that's when connected to the gateway.  He worries that speeds may
be extremely slow, and especially slow when connected via WiFi.  Also,
streaming may be near impossible.  I'm asking about internet, as TV seems
to be ok at this location. Thanks

See attached screenshots.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/cYrj5QS

Carlos E.R.