converter boxes

1 view

CB...@webtv.net

Jun 10, 2008, 1:49:19 PM6/10/08
I'm totally confused about these boxes.My cable co "Cablevision" just
changed a bunch of my favorite channels and now show a screen saying I
need and IO digital converter box to view these stations.Does that mean
I need to buy the converter boxes everyone is talking about with $40
coupons? I don't want to RENT them from the cable co at $6 a month for 5
more boxes my bill is already $80 a month. How about my VCR's I run 6
straight off cable with no box.Will I need to be there to change the
channels on the converter boxes to tape shows with my VCR's? THe gov
sucks big time on this decision

News

Jun 10, 2008, 6:01:11 PM6/10/08

This is purely a Cablevision money grab.

The guvmint and the digital conversion have NOTHING to do with it.