Where is solid Afterburner when we need him?

Tester

Dec 11, 2007, 9:36:27 PM12/11/07
70.56.125.54:9974 open socks4 proxy was used on 28 November for a
Hipcrime attack on nanae. And I got the port number by Googling so it
must have been open and was probably abused before that date.

It was used late North American Monday for a Hipcrime attack on
24hoursupport.helpdesk and the same open proxy was still there Tuesday
at 10:14 GMT.

At one time, RCN (formerly Erols) had the famous Afterburner on its
abuse desk. Now, it seems to have Dave Null.

Remember - go to RCN for your net-abuse needs. You put up a phishing
page? It will still be up on Valentine Day. You can get Giganews with
only IP authentication through RCN.

--
walls, banners torn to shreds and
trampled underfoot. The Spies performed prodigies of activity in clambering
over the rooftops and cutting the streamers that fluttered from the
chimneys. But within two or three minutes it was all over. The orator,
still gripping the neck of the microphone, his shoulders hunched forward,
his free hand clawing at the air, had gone straight on with his speech. One
minute more, and the feral roars of rage were again bursting from the
crowd. The Hate continued exactly as before, except that the target had
been changed.
The thing that impressed Winston in looking back was that the speaker
had switched from one line to the other actually in midsentence, not only
without a pause, but without even breaking the syntax. But at the moment he
had other things to preoccupy him. It was during the moment of disorder
while the posters were being torn down that a man whose face he did not see
had tapped him on the shoulder and said, 'Excuse me, I think you've dropped
your brief-case.' He took the brief-case abstractedly, without speaking. He
knew that it would be days before he had an opportunity to look inside it.
The instant that the demonstration was over he went straight to the
Ministry of Truth, though the time was now nearly twenty-three hours. The
entire staff of the Ministry had done lik