Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, April 23, 2023

Robert Bernardo

Apr 17, 2023, 8:29:29 PM4/17/23
Happy International Haiku Day, C= and Ami aficionados!

The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 2:00+ p.m., Sunday, April 23, at

Panera Bread Restaurant
3590 W Shaw Ave. (corner of W. Shaw Ave. and Marty Ave.)
Fresno, CA 93711
(559) 271-0104
http://www.dickestel.com/meet_loc.htm

In honor of the day, here is my humble haiku--

We'll talk about CLASS,
Our perceptions of the show
This year and next year.

Not only that but we will discuss the Los Angeles Maker Faire that happened on April 1 (no major computer hardware failures this year!). Also we'll discuss various hardware projects, like the rebuild of the Amiga 2000 three-in-one computer (Amiga, PC, and A-Max (Mac)), and an update on the rebuild of the Commodore PC20-III.

On the software side, we'll look at the latest C64 and VIC-20 goodies that have been released. On the Amiga 600, we'll listen to some of the latest in Amiga music.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group -
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm