looking for a good moon lander game

Daniel

Oct 17, 2022, 4:55:45 PM10/17/22
Hi folks,

Can someone please recommend a good moon lander game for the 64? The few
I've looked at a few versions that don't use the joystick, but rather
requires input of fuel use to register a good landing. Then it either
crashes or you run out of fuel. I'm looking for a joystick control game
that you can steer and all that good stuff. Thanks.

Your Name

Oct 17, 2022, 7:58:07 PM10/17/22

Daniel

Oct 18, 2022, 6:17:23 AM10/18/22
Thanks, Lunar Lander has the most promise. I tried Jupiter Lander and it
was way too hard. lol. Maybe I just suck at games.