Hey BuZZ

Lamey Teh Cable Guy

Mar 18, 2014, 3:56:00 PM3/18/14

I am gonna finally make it. Things go right I will be moving to Fla this
summer. Need ideas on housing and such.

!

Mar 31, 2014, 1:20:06 AM3/31/14

"Lamey Teh Cable Guy" <zzz...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> I am gonna finally make it. Things go right I will be moving to Fla this
> summer. Need ideas on housing and such.

let me know what type of place you are looking for... and.. how much you can
spend each month on rent and utilities.. and i can look for a place right
around here.. there are places on the beach, im just not sure how much.. so
many different deals.. some with utilities included.. some rent by the
week... etc.

BuZZard

Oct 6, 2016, 11:39:57 PM10/6/16
On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 3:56:00 PM UTC-4, Lamey Teh Cable Guy wrote:
> I am gonna finally make it. Things go right I will be moving to Fla this
> summer. Need ideas on housing and such.

Not to far from my house. :D