Re: BuZZard

%

Aug 3, 2015, 5:06:19 PM8/3/15
Sn!pe wrote:
> In Message-ID: <k6jgq2$fkd$1...@dont-email.me>
> The Daring Dufas <the-dari...@stinky-finger.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> That's why I'm a voluntary schizophrenic with multiple identities.
>> Very few people know my real name and information. It's a lot of fun
>> arguing with myself.
>
> [...]
>
> Now then, boys and girls, who else do we know who plays
> that sort of game?

checkmate and dick stuckey among others

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

Aug 4, 2015, 12:01:40 AM8/4/15
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

%, in <news:8llalc....@news.alt.net> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> Tr!pe the Hypoxic ChickenFucker (aka Steve Hall) squawked
> as he pulled it to poultry porn:

>> In Message-ID: <k6jgq2$fkd$1...@dont-email.me>
>> The Daring Dufas <the-dari...@stinky-finger.net> wrote:

>>> That's why I'm a voluntary schizophrenic with multiple identities.
>>> Very few people know my real name and information. It's a lot of fun
>>> arguing with myself.

>> Now then, boys and girls, who else do we know who plays
>> that sort of game?

> checkmate and dick stuckey among others

And Chimpy just recently socked up as Choad Checker. LOL

HalfADickRick Mather, socked up as Kadaitcha Man, Semen Sponge of
Satan, God, etc... at least when he's in the throes of a
meltdown.

Steve Hall, socked up as Tr!pe the Hypoxic ChickenFucker, along
with his laundry basket full of socks.

<snicker>

Tr!pe the Hypoxic ChickenFucker squawked, in
"If you want to know about bird sex, just ask me."

Steve Hall fucks birds. LOL

Slow bird sex... if Tr!pe chickenfucks fast, he turns blue. LOL
Too much chickenspooge clogging up his lungs. LOL
That's why he's too stupid to do simple math. Lack of oxygen. LOL
That also explains his rampant paranoia. Hypoxic brain damage.
LOL
And his segue to human penis... birds aren't enough for him now.
LOL

Maths Fail:

Paranoia Will Destroy Ya:

Tr!pe The Penis Obsessed Poof: