Camp Cupcake

BuZzard

Sep 29, 2004, 3:03:34 PM9/29/04
bwahahahahahaha
thats where Martha Stewert has to do time.

"The majority of inmates at Alderson, nicknamed Camp Cupcake, are doing time
for drug-related offenses, according to the Bureau of Prisons. "

--

,
*
.* .
.**** *
*****. **
'. '*****. .***
**.. '****** .****
.***. '******' ******
.****. ****** *******
.****. '******' .*******.
.***** ******' .*******.
******. .*****' .*******.
******. .*****' .******.
.****** *****. .****** ..' .
*****. '**** .******. .**** *.
.. .***** ***' .****. ..***** ***'
'***... '****. '** **** ..***** ****''
'*******.. **** ** ***. .**** ***''
'*********. *** '* .** ..*** ****'
'********.. ** * *' .**** ***''
''*******. *** ** ** * **
BuZZard
mhm33x29
irc.demonweb.org#BuZZard

Countrystuff

Sep 29, 2004, 10:42:49 PM9/29/04

"BuZzard" <buz...@buzzardnest.com> wrote in message

> bwahahahahahaha
> thats where Martha Stewert has to do time.
>
> "The majority of inmates at Alderson, nicknamed Camp Cupcake, are doing
> time
> for drug-related offenses, according to the Bureau of Prisons. "

I saw that on TV today... and they used the cupcake thing too! lol
So she didn't get to go to the prison of her choice afterall ,
wonder why they changed their minds...I did not hear that part.