hopeless...

Lydia Dustbin

May 21, 2021, 1:05:32 AM5/21/21
PLEASE send me email.
this is refusing to send all replies, bsides, too public, got lots to yatter about.
Cant use virgin, R hogging it .
Back to kipp for a bit.
Lyd

Sn!pe

May 21, 2021, 6:59:40 AM5/21/21
Done.

YHM from my private email to your <lydiadustbin924> address.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Sn!pe

May 22, 2021, 11:02:14 AM5/22/21
Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lydia Dustbin <lydiadu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > PLEASE send me email. this is refusing to send all replies, bsides, too
> > public, got lots to yatter about. Cant use virgin, R hogging it . Back to
> > kipp for a bit. Lyd
>
> Done.
>
> YHM from my private email to your <lydiadustbin924> address.

If you're there, Lyd, I haven't seen anything from you;
did you get my email?

Sn!pe

May 22, 2021, 3:02:37 PM5/22/21
Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> If you're there, Lyd, I haven't seen anything from you;
> did you get my email?

Hooray! I've now seen your email from <lydiadu...@gmail.com>
to my Usenet From: address <snip...@gmail.com> and I've replied
from that one.

Do use my private address if you can, as I check it more frequently
than the snipeco ones, but I'll keep an eye on the public ones too.

Sn!pe

May 22, 2021, 5:44:31 PM5/22/21
Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > If you're there, Lyd, I haven't seen anything from you;
> > did you get my email?
>
> Hooray! I've now seen your email from <lydiadu...@gmail.com>
> to my Usenet From: address <snip...@gmail.com> and I've replied
> from that one.
>
> Do use my private address if you can, as I check it more frequently
> than the snipeco ones, but I'll keep an eye on the public ones too.

Afterthought: I see you're posting to Usenet using Google Groups.
If you take a look at your Google Mail on their webmail service I reckon
you'll see what I have sent you and be able to reply to me from there.

You can get to Google Mail from the Google Groups page: look at
the banner at the top of the page. At the left there is Google News
writ large, then in the centre there is a search box. To the right of
that is a pattern of nine dots arranged in a square, then there is
your avatar picture. If you haven't set a pic, it will be a circle with
(probably) your initials to select which account you're using.
Don't change your account yet.

Click on the nine dots, it's a selector box called Google apps.
Select Gmail from the third row and that will take you straight into
your Gmail webpage.

~~~~~

I've just joined alt.buttered scones via Google Groups, I'll try to send
a followup to this from there.

Snipe Gallinago

May 22, 2021, 5:46:23 PM5/22/21
+++++++++

- and it seems to have worked.

--
Sn!pey

Sn!pe

May 23, 2021, 7:49:16 PM5/23/21
I've just sent you another email, Lyd, as I've seen
nothing from you since your last poast.

<snip...@gmail.com> (Sn!pe)

Sn!pe

May 24, 2021, 6:00:36 PM5/24/21
Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lydia Dustbin <lydiadu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > PLEASE send me email.
> > this is refusing to send all replies, bsides, too public,
> > got lots to yatter about. Cant use virgin, R hogging it .
> > Back to kipp for a bit.
> > Lyd
>
> I've just sent you another email, Lyd, as I've seen
> nothing from you since your last poast.
>
> <snip...@gmail.com> (Sn!pe)

Hooray! I have your email. There's lots to go at in that so it
may take me a day or two to reply; I have to go out tomorrow.