#

Brian D

May 28, 2022, 7:01:05 PM5/28/22
#
--
Braind

Sn!pe

May 28, 2022, 7:17:44 PM5/28/22
Brian D <brian...@lycos.co.uk> wrote:

> #

hi

--
^Ď^ Slava Ukraini

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Brian D

May 29, 2022, 12:25:05 PM5/29/22
snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

> Brian D <brian...@lycos.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > #
>
> hi

So the rumour is true, you are lurking in the caff.

--
Braind

Sn!pe

May 29, 2022, 1:32:37 PM5/29/22
And the Tea Shoppe TAAAW.

--
^Ï^ Slava Ukraini

RustyHinge

May 30, 2022, 3:47:06 AM5/30/22
On 29/05/2022 18:32, Sn!pe wrote:
> Brian D <brian...@lycos.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

>>> hi
>>>
>> So the rumour is true, you are lurking in the caff.
>
> And the Tea Shoppe TAAAW.

A? Woss all this noise about?

Can't a bloke wait for his order to come without being woked-up?

--
Rusty Hinge

Brian D

Jun 14, 2022, 8:25:05 PM6/14/22
RustyHinge <rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote:

> On 29/05/2022 18:32, Sn!pe wrote:
> > Brian D <brian...@lycos.co.uk> wrote:

> > > So the rumour is true, you are lurking in the caff.
> >
> > And the Tea Shoppe TAAAW.
>
> A? Woss all this noise about?
>
> Can't a bloke wait for his order to come without being woked-up?

Sorry about that. I'll shut up.

--
Braind

Sn!pe

Jun 14, 2022, 8:27:03 PM6/14/22
You're forgiven. Cuppa? Buttered scone?

RustyHinge

Jun 14, 2022, 10:49:20 PM6/14/22
On 15/06/2022 01:27, Sn!pe wrote:
> Brian D <brian...@lycos.co.uk> wrote:
>> RustyHinge <rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote:

>>> A? Woss all this noise about?
>>>
>>> Can't a bloke wait for his order to come without being woked-up?
>>>
>> Sorry about that. I'll shut up.
>
> You're forgiven. Cuppa? Buttered scone?

Indeed: Sorry I wa so grumpy, but if *your* order had taken several of
years to be served, you'd be a bit grumpy TAAAW as well as untoasted,
unmarmaladed, unsconed, untead as well as, where wossI? unwtsitmicated.

Sn!pe

Jun 15, 2022, 8:24:54 AM6/15/22
It's nice to see some customers in here; I'll put the kettle on.
How goes the temporary erection at the end of the garden path?

Kerr-Mudd, John

Jun 15, 2022, 8:45:15 AM6/15/22
On Wed, 15 Jun 2022 13:24:51 +0100
snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

> RustyHinge <rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote:

> > > You're forgiven. Cuppa? Buttered scone?
> >
> > Indeed: Sorry I wa so grumpy, but if *your* order had taken several of
> > years to be served, you'd be a bit grumpy TAAAW as well as untoasted,
> > unmarmaladed, unsconed, untead as well as, where wossI? unwtsitmicated.
>
> It's nice to see some customers in here; I'll put the kettle on.
> How goes the temporary erection at the end of the garden path?

No-one's mentioned UKCA marked glasses yet.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

RustyHinge

Jun 15, 2022, 8:34:25 PM6/15/22
On 15/06/2022 13:24, Sn!pe wrote:
> RustyHinge <rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote:

>>> You're forgiven. Cuppa? Buttered scone?
>>
>> Indeed: Sorry I wa so grumpy, but if *your* order had taken several of
>> years to be served, you'd be a bit grumpy TAAAW as well as untoasted,
>> unmarmaladed, unsconed, untead as well as, where wossI? unwtsitmicated.
>
> It's nice to see some customers in here; I'll put the kettle on.
> How goes the temporary erection at the end of the garden path?

At my age I can't even muster that...

RustyHinge

Jun 15, 2022, 8:36:27 PM6/15/22
We haven't borked all the EU-approved echins yet - give us a chance!

Sn!pe

Jun 15, 2022, 8:37:41 PM6/15/22
Putting mustard on it is unlikely to help at any age.