Just waiting.

RustyHinge

Dec 2, 2021, 7:22:39 AM12/2/21
Another Dustbin will be along any minute now.

--
Rusty Hinge

Sn!pe

Dec 2, 2021, 8:34:08 AM12/2/21
RustyHinge <rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote:

> Another Dustbin will be along any minute now.

Who's that, banging on the Dustbin Lyd?

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

RustyHinge

Dec 2, 2021, 8:45:16 AM12/2/21
On 02/12/2021 13:34, Sn!pe wrote:
> RustyHinge <rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Another Dustbin will be along any minute now.
>
> Who's that, banging on the Dustbin Lyd?

Lyd turned-up in the Shed, asking after you innit.

Sn!pe

Dec 2, 2021, 9:09:41 AM12/2/21
RustyHinge <rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote:

> On 02/12/2021 13:34, Sn!pe wrote:
> > RustyHinge <rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> Another Dustbin will be along any minute now.
> >
> > Who's that, banging on the Dustbin Lyd?
>
> Lyd turned-up in the Shed, asking after you innit.

So I've just seen. I bet she only wants me for my body.

RustyHinge

Dec 2, 2021, 9:53:09 AM12/2/21
On 02/12/2021 14:09, Sn!pe wrote:
> RustyHinge <rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Who's that, banging on the Dustbin Lyd?
>>
>> Lyd turned-up in the Shed, asking after you innit.
>
> So I've just seen. I bet she only wants me for my body.

Or to put a feather in her cap?

It's about time that Lyd rolled up.