Re: Quick, Ozzies, start having babies

Checkmate

Oct 26, 2020, 11:01:28 PM10/26/20
Checkmate.

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 00:54:37 +0000 (UTC) Ördög put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Petz
>
> >> Fran
> >> Yep. And just another moron to feed to the gaping maw of my killfile.
> >> It never goes hungry given how many mental midgets there are out there
> >> in usenet land.
>
> > Fran in action, blocking everyone more intelligent than her.
>
> Not wasting her time on nitwits like you and those idiotic scumbag waste
> of good oxygen septics infesting this newsgroup is a sure sign of
> intelligence.
>
> Even a Lumbricus terrestris based on just plain brainpower could
> differentiate between the levels of intelligence shown by rational
> posters and that shown by total dumbos of your ilk better than you ever
> could Petz dear.
>
> :P :P :P :P :P
>
> ~~~
> ~~~
> The regular rebuff of Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:
>
> > As usual you are a lying maggot
>
> Said Petz to image in his bathroom mirror before he picked up his secret
> bat-phone to ASIO informing them that he is intending to go for a joyride
> on his personal tank after having a good soak in his mega Jacuzzi,
> brewing up something on his super-duper espresso machine and then playing
> a little with his machine guns, his grenades, his plastic toy soldiers,
> etc...etc...etc.
>
> > Ordog the Armchair communist
>
> Yes, I do have an armchair. I even have more than one. And yes I am a
> communist. So your point is what exactly? What is so unique about those
> armchairs?
> BTW if you want an analogy to your backfiring insult then consider the
> fact that you are a Shitboxville park-bench neo-Nazi alt-right wanker.
> (Note that I am not intending to insult the park-bench).
>
> Rest of that absurd shit in your sig is not even worth responding to.
> ~~
Keep this shit out of alt.idiots!

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Janithor

Oct 27, 2020, 12:23:56 AM10/27/20
x-no-archive: yes
Ordog is Aussie trash, he's right where he belongs. I mean it's right
where it belongs, sorry.