THE BOBBY TENDINITIS MEMORIAL OLD YEAR THREAD: 2008 EDITION

Axel Hussein Yerbouti

Dec 31, 2008, 3:06:42 PM12/31/08
It's a roast. It's a fish fry.

The Heckingers is now a megachurch. And you can see the stadium from
there.

--
Axel | D.A.R. | mhm23x3 | GS11
Meower since 1996-03-30 (wave 2.3) | mhm since 1998-06-18

Dr. J. Raoul Xemblinosky

Dec 31, 2008, 10:05:39 PM12/31/08
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:06:42 -0800 (PST), Axel Hussein Yerbouti
<mhm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>It's a roast. It's a fish fry.
>
>The Heckingers is now a megachurch. And you can see the stadium from
>there.

Give my regards to Denmark!

---
Behold the .sig file of His AssHoliness, Sir Raoul de Xemblinosky mhm 15x12
http://www.experiencefestival.com/raoul_xemblinosky
http://memweb.newsguy.com/~shpxurnq

metro-golden-meower

Jan 1, 2009, 8:25:10 AM1/1/09
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:05:39 -0600, Dr. J. Raoul Xemblinosky
<saint...@catholic.org> wrote:

>On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:06:42 -0800 (PST), Axel Hussein Yerbouti
><mhm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>It's a roast. It's a fish fry.
>>
>>The Heckingers is now a megachurch. And you can see the stadium from
>>there.
>
>Give my regards to Denmark!

oliver1 wanted to be oliver2, but couldn't count to 2!

Axel Hussein Yerbouti mhm23x3

Jan 1, 2009, 10:53:48 AM1/1/09
On Dec 31 2008, 10:05 pm, Dr. J. Raoul Xemblinosky

<saintra...@catholic.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:06:42 -0800 (PST), Axel Hussein Yerbouti
>
> <mhm2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >It's a roast.  It's a fish fry.
>
> >The Heckingers is now a megachurch.  And you can see the stadium from
> >there.
>
> Give my regards to Denmark!

Holy fuck, Denmark?! Other than stopping for gas on the way to Green
Bay I haven't been in that shithole in a decade.

Five years ago I was able to troll someone (
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5031/carlacopperrockxa6.jpg ) into
marrying me, and now we live in Lafayette while she gets piled high
and deep across the river at Purdue. Once that's wrapped up I can
semi-retire and become a novelist or truck driver or something.

From last night:
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5717/nye200911wy7.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8955/nye200902qp6.jpg

She was a teenager when we started dating, which I suppose makes me a
PedoPhilE.