Re: Hey Janithor

Checkmate

Feb 6, 2019, 1:04:12 PM2/6/19
Checkmate! In article <42vl5edifp7b8pi2t...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...

#
# On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 00:33:19 -0600, "Marilyn Merlot" <Marilyn...@home.com> wrote:
#
# ><add back alt.checkmate, squeals on the Janithor, acting like Greg I might
# >add>
#
# LOL, Checky got alt.idioted! Serves him
# right for not reading headers and kudos
# to teh Janithor!

Who gives a fuck?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2018

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda

"People just submitted it ... I don't know why ...
They 'trust me' ... dumb fucks." -Mark Zuckerberg

"You can be unethical and still be legal that's the
way I live my life." -Mark Zuckerberg