Venture Capital Quick & Easy

leon evans

Dec 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/27/96

Mervin Evans
Author: Venture Capital Made Easy
Post Office Box 514566
Los Angeles, CA 90051
( 213 ) 960-7601

VENTURE CAPITAL MADE EASY !
The Vidoetape 1997

Dear Friend:

The VENTURE CAPITAL MADE EASY! 1997 Videotape is one of the best
Venture Capital programs you will find on the market today. This
30 minute VHS tape package will give you an answer to every major
question on funding you will ever have.

I wrote this program because I am very confident that the
VENTURE CAPITAL MADE EASY! will help you locate $250,000 to
$3,000,000 funding. Within a very short time frame you could
locate funding for your project. My methods can get results in
10-45 days!

As an added bonus for you prompt order postmarked on or before
Feb. 15, 1997 you will get a one year subscription to the
Evans Quarterly Report, my personal newsletter loaded with business
information and Venture Capital matters.

A strong funding proposal is the key to locating investment
capital for your project! I doubt that you will be unhappy
with this outstanding value, but if the materials are not
what you need, simply return them within 10 days for a full
refund-NO QUESTIONS ASKED !

I would love to answer any question that you may have.
This package is distributed by our firm and
will be shipped via the United States Postal Service.

Please make your $69.00 check payable:Mervin Evans

Thank You,

Mervin Evans

EVANS VENTURE PARTNERS
California Limited Partnership # 9121800010
Post Office Box 514566
Los Angeles, CA 90051
( 213 ) 960-7601

YES! PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF THE

Venture Capital Made Easy!
The Videotape 1997
by MERVIN EVANS,
General Partner
Evans Venture Partners
Publisher Community People Press
Distributer New Investment Channel
Shipping Method United States Postal Service

[ ] Venture Capital Made Easy-$69.99
Checks should payable:Mervin Evans !

[ ] Venture Capital Made Easy-$79.99
Please ship COD

Name____________________________________________________________________

Company________________________________________________________________

THE REFUND POLICY
10 days for a full refund-NO QUESTIONS ASKED

dua...@gmail.com

May 5, 2013, 12:32:13 PM5/5/13
Check out my site to invest in new business opportunities.