Stay in Control

Ernie

Mar 19, 2013, 6:44:52 PM3/19/13
Stay in control of how others see you, and how you see yourself - with The
Hairloss Solution.

I am an expert at creating completely natural results. By utilizing proven
techniques, I'll relocate your healthy, growing hair follicles to areas of
thinning and balding and create a new, natural-looking hairline of your real
hair!

Since 1992, I have been liberating people from the physical and
psychological barriers that hair loss creates. My method can help you too.

To learn more, request a $250 gift certificate* and free DVD information kit
now. As a bonus, you can also opt to schedule a free no-obligation pluck and
gro consultation online.** Ernie

*$250 gift certificate may be requested, but will not be honored.

** or, in person if you live within a three hour drive of Pinellas, Florida.