We offer a highly efficient program PCAuto which automatically hunt for bucket payment from ProfitClicking.

Nitro Gene

May 13, 2013, 1:08:59 PM5/13/13

Premium
The program is characterized by the implementation of the detection of ‘green lights’ – so that you can set
to try to withdraw money only when the processor has given the green signal (open bucket).
Such work is less suspicious than – when BOT tries to withdraw money every few seconds regardless
of the color of lights!

basic
We have implemented a system to detect the work on PC website (“maintenance”), in this case, BOT pauses for a moment
before re-attempt to withdraw.
- After successful payment request, BOT continue requests to other processors
and up to a limit of $ 100 per processor!

- Some time ago, the PC has introduced verification process on his site from time
to time during withdrawal requests – our BOT he passes these checks!

More information here
http://profitclickingwithdraw.wordpress.com/