LIVE CONFERENCE ACTIVATED ON UPC

1 view

Joon Frank

Oct 22, 2012, 10:37:33 AM10/22/12
Dear Affiliates,

We are pleased to inform you all that the much awaited "LIVE CONFERENCE" room has been activated on our site www.unitedpaycheck.com

The link for this live room can be found inside your back office (Virtual Office), in the left hand side as "Live Conference".

We wish to clarify the fact that this room is not a support room and its for information and training purpose.
For any support related issue you have to raise a ticket from your back office (Help -> Raise a Ticket).

Now all of you can take the advantage of experienced UPC moderators available always in the room to help you and your team out with any queries or issues.

The implementation of conference room is in accordance with our commitment to provide the best service available in the industry to our Affiliates, Merchants and Advertisers.
We have a long way to go and this is just one step forward towards laying foundation for a robust and hassle free business experience.

Use this link to join live conference room ---> https://www.unitedpaycheck.com/cpanel/login.asp

Warm Regards

United Paycheck