United Paycheck Integrated Ego Pay

1 view

Joon Frank

Dec 6, 2012, 4:05:34 AM12/6/12
UPC is achieving one milestone after another with a steady pace. In
our affiliate network one can feel every day as new day wherein new
things are happening daily.

EGOPAY is live. United Paycheck has added one more option for
affiliates to pay and get paid through Egopay.

For basic details about UPC you can refer to our FAQ ------->
https://www.unitedpaycheck.com/faq.asp

Now UPC offer 3 Payment Processor..... Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Ego Pay

As per the communication from UPC legal team,STP and Payza
verification process has started after the legal formalities. There
are set of jobs to be completed from both ends. We are very much
hopeful to integrate both the payment processors before end of this
year, i.e. in a month.

UPC Facebook page --->>> https://www.facebook.com/unitedpaycheck

Join here :

if you dont have any referrer -
https://www.unitedpaycheck.com/index.asp?tcode=112236&name=Nadia

Very Important : Please Select Right Side to join with us. We will
help you For POWERLEG on your Right side,so we all benefited as a
team!