Cassia Vera AA Cut - Top Quality (Indonesian Cinnamom Wraps)

1 view

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2022, 8:31:35 AM8/19/22

To all Business Associates and friends,
We are looking for BUYERS and TRADERS OF THIS PRODUCT. We are a registered & operating manufacturer in Indonesia and have available;

CASSIA VERA AA CUT top quality (Cinnamon wraps) from Indonesia - the capital of spices. Our main company is in Malaysia with a branch office in Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia

We handle this Cassia Vera (Cinnamon) product with a Cooperative of farmers from Mount Kerinci so this product is genuine direct from the plantation.

Export of Cassia Vera will be from the Indonesian Belawan Port.

Currently, our customers are buying from us packed in clear, sealed - 1 kg poly bags with 25 packs per 1 shipping Carton. 20Ft container maximum holds 7,000kgs - 8,000kgs

All genuine enquiries will be answered.
Please contact the undersigned;
Mr. Wladyslaw Jagiello
Director Marketing