Real Traders Only

Chris Gunn

Mar 11, 2011, 12:31:16 AM3/11/11
Keeping Fair Winds in the Trader's Sails
alt.business.import-export.only
biz.marketplace.international
biz.marketplace.international.discussion

The number of submissions is growing nicely. It's good to see products
moving and we appreciate your support. We are putting a number of things
to work to ensure we can put you in touch with other serious traders and
you won't be bothered by the clutter found on other newsgroups. Drop by
http://www.bizynet.com and see what we can do to improve your marketing
and have your web page where they are easy to find.

Submissions to the newsgroups BIZynet maintains as a public service will
normally be reviewed several times a day to keep the action crisp. We
also monitor other newsgroups and may cross post messages we feel should
appeal to the traders we look after.

We are looking forward to getting to know as many traders as possible
and hope we can make it profitable for everyone,

Chris Gunn
cg...@bizynet.com
www.bizynet.com