looking for distributiors for our products - Aquavera - Beyaz Cosmetics - istanbul Turkey

www.beyazcosmetics.com

Jun 21, 2011, 7:54:11 PM6/21/11
Beyaz Cosmetic is a manufacturer and exporter of personal care products loc=
ated in Istanbul. Under the brand name AQUAVERA, we manufacture Liquid Soap=
s, Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel, Baby Shampoo, Shampoos , Hair Conditio=
ner and Shower Gels in excellent quality.
We are actively looking for distribution partners for our products. Our pro=
ducts are mostly produced in Turkey and consequently enjoy a high quality s=
tandard and a degree of price competitiveness when compared to other intern=
ational products.=20
Please visit our web site www.beyazcosmetics.com to see more information ab=
out our products and our company.
if you want to join my business network in Linkedin. ps visit http://tinyur=