HIGH QUALITY COMPETITIVE PRICED MASTERBATCH !!!

ibrahim.tutuncu

Mar 31, 2011, 2:01:37 PM3/31/11

Dear Madam/Sir

Our company that set ut 2002 poly plastic master batch (suzhou) co
ltd is a joint venture company located in suzhou.we are professional
master batch producer in china.we are the biggest pet bottle master
batch producer with 20 production line and 20 000 ton production
capacity per year. we have many domestic and foreign customers at
middle east , Europe and america. we also would like to cooperate with
you with our high quality and competitive prices.you may also find
more information about our company and our product in the catalog at
the attachment.

Our MAIN PRODUCTS:
1) COLOR MASTERBATCH PET PBT PTT FIBER
2) PA MASTERBATCH FOR FIBER
3) FAR INFRARED MASTERBATCH
4)NEGATIVE OXIGEN-ION MASTERBATCH
5)ANTIBACTERIAL MASTERBATCH FOR CHEMICAL FIBER
6)ENERGY STORAGE NOCTILUCENT MASTERBATCH FOR FIBER
7)FULL DULL COLOR MASTERBATCH
8)UVIORESISTANT MASTERBATCH
9)FLAME RETARDANT MASTERBATCH

Malik BUHARI (MBA)
Marketing Manager
Poly Plastic Masterbatch (Suzhou) Co.,Ltd
Mobile: 008613002217443
Tel: +86 512 65999277
Fax: +86 512 65447592
Web: www.ppm-sz.cn; www.ppmsz.com