Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

Crush Facebook Ads!!! Free Top Secrets No One Is Telling You!!!

facebook...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2020, 5:44:52 AM1/8/20
Hey Precious here with Facebook Ads Empire group.

I'm offering you a free ebook that will help you make thousands of
dollars $$$ in facebook advertising with 15+ profitable case studies
to help take your business to the next level.

Why are we doing this, you ask? To help entrepreneurs and business
people make the most of facebook ads.

You'll also get access to other insightful tips as well as video tutorials
by clicking on the link below:

http://pladollmo.com/1W9u

See you on the inside!!!
Precious