A new financial instrument

Vladimir Trunov

Oct 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/24/97

A new Web site in Internet is opened. High speed of operation (separate
channel - 1 MB/sec), SUN 4000 server. At this Web-site the Worldwide
MVGAS "MMM-96" (a new superefficient financial instrument) now operates
for individuals and organisations.

First 100 American participants which will be registered after 10:00 AM
EST on October, 27th, 1997 will gain $200.

The " Compaigner" project : you can gain money without spending even one
cent on it!

HTML address of our sever: http://195.5.141.10/eng/mmm/mmm.htm

paulin...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2013, 5:49:45 AM10/26/13
Dear, Sir/Ma.

Legitimate offer of FC and SS Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter of
Credit (SBLC) alongside a number of other Bank Instruments specifically for
Lease with the option of sale optionally available from a certified financial
group. We deliver cautios of the time line required for the completion of
transactions and other intermediaries are welcome to deal. Other financial
instruments such as MTN, CD, DLC, PB are also available.

Kindly contact me for serious enquiries via email or on Skype.

Email: paulin...@gmail.com
Skype: lease.paulin

patrick Butler

Jan 18, 2022, 8:18:37 AM1/18/22