[Convenient hypocrisy...] Hyatt hotel chain faces [No money lefty...] boycott over Nazi symbolism

Leroy N. Soetoro

Mar 10, 2021, 4:58:03 PM3/10/21
https://nypost.com/2021/03/01/hyatt-hotel-chain-faces-boycott-over-nazi-
symbolism/

Hyatt is facing a firestorm of criticism for hosting the Conservative
Political Action Conference because of a stage design that resembled Nazi
symbolism.

Critics have threatened to boycott the hotel chain for allowing the CPAC
organizers to build a stage that resembled a Nordic othala rune, which the
Nazis reportedly adopted as a symbol of their belief in a superior Aryan
race.

Actress Rosanna Arquette tweeted, “Hey Hyatt hotels …hosting a fascist
Nazi convention is the antithesis of inclusiveness. You have made a grave
error in judgment. The imminent Boycotts you are going to feel for years
to come.”

“Not an accident,” actress Debra Messing tweeted.

Hyatt issued a statement on the weekend boycott threats Sunday even after
President Trump delivered his much-anticipated speech. The chain defended
its decision to host the conference and said it raised concerns about the
stage design to organizers to no avail.

“When we learned that CPAC 2021 stage design had been compared to a symbol
of hate, we promptly raised this concern with meeting organizers who
strongly denied any connection to such symbols,” it added of the stage.
“Unfortunately, this became clear to us only after the event kicked off.”

“We believe in the right of individuals and organizations to peacefully
express their views, independent of the degree to which the perspectives
of those hosting meetings and events at our hotels align with ours,” the
hotel said of its decision to host the conference.

Hyatt also used the statement to knock CPAC attendees for “hostility”
toward staffers who sought to enforce COVD-19 protocols like mask-wearing
and social distancing.

“In keeping with our deep culture of inclusivity, our colleagues worked
tirelessly to support this event while enforcing Hyatt’s safety policies.
At times, these efforts included reminding attendees to wear masks and
socially distance, even while colleagues occasionally faced hostility from
attendees who did not support our policies,” Hyatt said. “Further, we were
extremely disappointed by the disrespect many individuals involved in the
event showed to our colleagues.”

CPAC organizer Matt Schlapp has denied that the conference modeled the
stage after Nazi symbolism, calling the allegations “outrageous and
slanderous.”

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.