Maine's Democrats reassess after losses. Obama throws tantrum and soils his diaper.

Efas

Jul 5, 2021, 12:39:31 AM7/5/21
AUGUSTA — Maine Democrats reeling from devastating election
losses are preparing to choose a new leader on Sunday.

Ben Grant, chairman of the party for the last four years,
announced his decision to step down days after Democrats lost
their bid for the Blaine House, the Second Congressional
District, control of the state Senate, and several seats in the
state House.

Grant, who said he had planned to leave no matter the outcome of
the elections, is urging his successor to examine where the
party fell short. He said it is clear that Democrats need to
find a better way to explain their policies to voters.

‘‘We have to keep redefining our message,’’ Grant said after
declaring last week that he would not seek reelection.‘‘We put
everything we could into the field effort. But we have to get
better about talking to voters about the issues.’’

Translation: Our lies really caught up with us and fucked us in
the ass.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2014/11/16/maine-democrats-
regroup-after-bruising-
election/cIPSpseFnQBZ1Q
RxRhNbKI/story.html?p1=Article_InThisSection_Bottom