Drafting and Detailing Services

Anthony Kidoor

Mar 14, 2002, 4:46:57 PM3/14/02
I provide contract drafting and detailing services using AutoCAD and
Microstation.
I have 25 years experience in structural and construction documents.
Any interested parties should contact anth...@iwon.com

Lyle B. Harwood

Mar 14, 2002, 8:30:47 PM3/14/02
In article <lT8k8.42419$uA12...@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>, Anthony
Kidoor <k...@somewhere.com> wrote:

€Any interested parties should contact

No.

We're not interested.

We don't want advertising in this group, and we don't patronize anyone
who does so.

If you have expertise, demonstrate it by answering questions.

--
Lyle B. Harwood, President
Phoenix Homes, Inc.

Ralph Hertle

Mar 14, 2002, 8:41:44 PM3/14/02
Or, by demonstrating your intelligence by asking
questions...........................

Ralph Hertle

Brian Belliveau

Mar 14, 2002, 9:20:39 PM3/14/02

Thank You for your brief, topical ,commercial posting.
Be assured that the construction professionals that
frequent this group have taken notice of your product
and/or service. Please refrain from repeating your
post too frequently. May I suggest once a month ?

Ralph Hertle

Mar 14, 2002, 10:30:19 PM3/14/02
You are wrong, Lyle.

I, personally, am happy to see the guy's card.
I've looking for just that type of CAD help,
and I see that he uses MicroStation as do we.

Your card advertises your web site, and it
is a fine agreeable site. The project work
looks good also.

Ralph Hertle
Blue Star Houses, LLC.
732-603-0685

TECNOTUDIO archiettura ingegneria civile Avezzano Italy

Mar 18, 2002, 7:21:34 AM3/18/02
What a wonderful hospitality in this newsgroup!!!!!
everyone might explane any idea about the matter in this place, provided
that hi's accepting the board of censors' reprimends.........
I'm waiting for hearing any other blames about my post.....

Walter Bellotta
walterb...@tecnostudio.org
TECNOSTUDIO bellotta & conti ass.
architectural and interior design
67051 Avezzano (AQ) Italy
http://www.tecnostudio.org

"Brian Belliveau" <brian-b...@NOSPAMshaw.ca> ha scritto nel messaggio

tmetz...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2014, 11:12:55 PM1/9/14
I dont recommend Anthony Kidoor to do ANY work for ANYONE!!! He is a thief and a liar. He has NO morals or good ethics! Be forewarned to ANYONE who wants him to do ANY work for you!!!!

terri...@gmail.com

May 19, 2014, 9:23:35 PM5/19/14
Anthony Kidoor is an untrustworthy person that you should NEVER use for anything!! He is a major liar and thief! STAY AWAY FROM THIS "MAN"