new digital planroom - share plans safely online

S. Spivey

Dec 26, 2008, 11:39:04 AM12/26/08
Hi. If I am out of line porting this here, please let me know as I am new to
this.

My company is rolling out a "digital planroom" - a construction document
management system that can be easily used on the web. A place where
contractors, architects/engineers and subs can all access shared plans and
documents in a very easy way. The client administrator controls who can
access which project plans.

I welcome you all to give the website a review and help me out by letting me
know what you think and if this is something you might use. Save gas, time
and printing costs!

Here's the website:
http://www.myconstructiondocuments.com

Many thanks!

George

Dec 26, 2008, 1:11:17 PM12/26/08
S. Spivey wrote:
> Hi. If I am out of line porting this here, please let me know as I am new to
> this.
>
> My company is rolling out a "digital planroom" - a construction document
> management system that can be easily used on the web. A place where
> contractors, architects/engineers and subs can all access shared plans and
> documents in a very easy way. The client administrator controls who can
> access which project plans.

Actually you (and others) make this claim but really don't have any way
to guarantee this. That is the fundamental problem I have with "cloud
computing". Once stuff is uploaded who knows..