90% LTC LTV Construction Loans

evanston...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2007, 8:02:14 AM12/4/07
Non recourse construction plus 40 year permanent loan 85% LTV
refinance FHA Financing

Apartments - Senior Housing - Healthcare - Assisted Living - Nursing
Homes

We are direct lender, brokers welcome

Scott Kendall evanston...@gmail.com

Evanston Financial an affiliate of Oppenheimer Holdings

We also place equity, finance tax-exempt bonds rated and unrated,
conventional finance
and are a FNMA DUS correspondent

westpo...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2012, 6:21:50 PM12/28/12
We are developing a 3 phase conversion of a historic mill in Ct. into 286 residential rental units and retail, near Foxwoods and Mohecan Sun. We are looking for an $8.8MM 36 month construction loan, non FHA for first phase. All civil, environmental hurdles cleared. If this is something that you would be interested in financing at market rates and would like further information about our project, please contact me at bmcm...@onekeyllc.com