Financial Trouble??? Credit Cards?, Repo?

Gary

Jun 29, 2004, 1:47:37 PM6/29/04
Are you about to have your car reposessed? Worry about that destroying your
credit? What about Credit cards you can't pay and they are hounding you? We
are a small group that has discovered how to get the Credit people off your
back, have the credit card discharge your debt and then remove it from your
credit reporting file!!

This process takes a few months but in the end you don't have the stress of
making payments, or having tons of calls every day.

We also deal with any reposession problems of cars too.

Contact Gary At ga...@ambiohaz.com and we will set up a time to talk. By the
way, our cost is suprisingly minimal and very affordable.

We have people on the east coast and the west coast to help you. There isn't
any risk to look into it and everything to gain.

idr9...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2014, 5:44:32 AM2/2/14
Dr.Ivan sell dumps (infromation from magnetic strips of credit and debit cards):

Minimal order 5pcs from now of a 1 bin only (not allowed 2 dumps from 1 bin, 1 from another and 2 from 3rd).

Payment methods
BitCoin / 10% fee (we are using btc-e weighted average rate to convert USD in BTC) / no minimum
WesternUnion, MoneyGram / 10% fee / 500$ minimum per transaction
WebMoney no mimimum
PerfectMoney is not accepted

Prices
USA:
Classic:20$
Gold:30$
Platinum and others:35$;
AmEx: 40$;
Disco: 30$

EU, ASIA 201:
Classic:
65$
Gold:80$
Platinum and others:95$
AmEx 80$
Others 80$

EU, ASIA 101:
Classic:85$
Gold:110$
Platinum and others:120$;
AmEx 80$
Others 80$

Popular bins are always more expensive then usual ones.

Replace policy
No replace codes: APPROVAL 00; DECLINE 51; CALL 01
Declined CITIBANK dumps NO REPLACE
Dumps from update NO REPLACE
EU, ASIA dumps NO REPLACE
Too many complaints means we will check bins validity and if you lie NO REPLACE

You should know
You pay UPFRONT always NO TESTS NOTHING FREE!
We sell ONLY DUMPS track1+track2 and track2 and NOTHING ELSE
You pay order cost ALWAYS UPFRONT. No delivery until payment is completed
No advices and about dumps
Service rules can be changed at any moment w/o customers notifications

For conact use icq: 10296

email: dr....@safe-mail.net