Old Jokes Home

Julian

Sep 23, 2021, 2:52:27 PMSep 23

Q/Whycouldtheastronautnotgetabeer?
A/Therewasnospacebar

DMB

Sep 23, 2021, 8:04:43 PMSep 23
On Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 12:52:27 UTC-6, Julian wrote:

> Q/Whycouldtheastronautnotgetabeer?
> A/Therewasnospacebar

An imam, a priest and a rabbit walk into a bar.
The bartender says, "What'll I get you folks?"
The rabbit says, "I don't know what these two want, but I'm just here because of auto-correct."

liaM

Sep 25, 2021, 10:34:43 AMSep 25
On 9/23/2021 8:52 PM, Julian wrote:

> Q/Whycouldtheastronautnotgetabeer?
> A/Therewasnospacebar

" "

Love

Sep 25, 2021, 1:35:15 PMSep 25
In article <siiida$3v3$1...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...
>Q/Whycouldtheastronautnotgetabeer?
>A/Therewasnospacebar

You have made me question why I continue
reading your OJH offerings.

Approved.

--
Love

Love

Sep 25, 2021, 1:36:47 PMSep 25
In article <398829c1-df53-4b83...@googlegroups.com>,
sgma...@gmail.com says...
LOLx2

--
Love

Message has been deleted

Julian

Sep 25, 2021, 2:43:13 PMSep 25
On 25/09/2021 18:35, Love wrote:
> In article <siiida$3v3$1...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...
>> Q/Whycouldtheastronautnotgetabeer?
>> A/Therewasnospacebar
>
> You have made me question why I continue
> reading your OJH offerings.

Because Noah doesn't post enough.

Noah Sombrero

Sep 25, 2021, 2:47:27 PMSep 25
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 19:43:13 +0100, Julian <julia...@gmail.com>
wrote:
enough
--
Noah Sombrero

Julian

Oct 7, 2021, 5:23:51 PMOct 7
On 25/09/2021 18:35, Love wrote:
I just got fired from my job at the keyboard factory.
I wasn't putting in enough shifts.

DMB

Oct 8, 2021, 12:54:54 AMOct 8
On Thursday, 7 October 2021 at 15:23:51 UTC-6, Julian wrote:
> I just got fired from my job at the keyboard factory.
> I wasn't putting in enough shifts.

A literalist takes things literally;
A thief takes things, literally.

Love

Oct 8, 2021, 11:54:45 PMOct 8
In article <sjnoh6$iqk$1...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...
That didn't make the situation any better!

--
Love

Love

Oct 8, 2021, 11:59:55 PMOct 8
In article <d9453a32-f034-4a43...@googlegroups.com>,
sgma...@gmail.com says...
So an actuary takes things actually?

--
Love

DMB

Oct 9, 2021, 1:04:20 PMOct 9
On Friday, 8 October 2021 at 21:59:55 UTC-6, Love wrote:
> >A literalist takes things literally;
> >A thief takes things, literally.
> So an actuary takes things actually?

Only in China.

Julian

Oct 14, 2021, 1:45:50 PMOct 14
On 25/09/2021 18:35, Love wrote:
Ivermectin doesn't work for every symptom of Covid-19.
But it's good if you're a little horse.

Ned

Oct 14, 2021, 1:56:14 PMOct 14
Oh good. And, just btw, Florida’s COVID deaths for Sep. 9th have recently
reached 321, up from 298 a week or two ago, and 9 reported on Sep. 10th.

Ned

Love

Oct 14, 2021, 4:21:00 PMOct 14
In article <sk9qcc$6ms$1...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...
fuck

--
Love

Julian

Oct 28, 2021, 2:41:20 PMOct 28
On 23/09/2021 19:52, Julian wrote:

> Q/Whycouldtheastronautnotgetabeer?
> A/Therewasnospacebar

The Beach Boys walk into a pub.
"Round?"
"Round."
"Get a round."
"I'll get a round."

DMB

Oct 28, 2021, 6:24:30 PMOct 28
On Thursday, 28 October 2021 at 12:41:20 UTC-6, Julian wrote:

> The Beach Boys walk into a pub.
> "Round?"
> "Round."
> "Get a round."
> "I'll get a round."

I like this one.

Julian

Nov 11, 2021, 4:31:05 PMNov 11
Q/ How many optometrists does it take to change a lightbulb?
A/ One. Or two.

Sn!pe

Nov 11, 2021, 5:04:29 PMNov 11
Julian <julia...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Q/ How many optometrists does it take to change a lightbulb?
> A/ One. Or two.

Q/ How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A/ None, they have machines to do that now.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Sn!pe

Nov 11, 2021, 5:06:07 PMNov 11
Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Julian <julia...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Q/ How many optometrists does it take to change a lightbulb?
> > A/ One. Or two.
>
> Q/ How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?
> A/ None, they have machines to do that now.

P.S. I've unmasked now, Mr Ön!on is back in the sock drawer.

Julian

Nov 11, 2021, 5:14:26 PMNov 11
On 11/11/2021 22:06, Sn!pe wrote:
> Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Julian <julia...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Q/ How many optometrists does it take to change a lightbulb?
>>> A/ One. Or two.
>>
>> Q/ How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?
>> A/ None, they have machines to do that now.
>
> P.S. I've unmasked now, Mr Ön!on is back in the sock drawer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VipG2mpQWc

Sn!pe

Nov 11, 2021, 5:21:26 PMNov 11
I love On!ons. When I'm rich and famous and they invite me
onto 'Desert Island Discs', the luxury I shall ask for will be a
packet of assorted On!on seeds.

IMHO the Noble On!on should always be Capitalised.

Captain Squeeka

Nov 12, 2021, 6:12:41 AMNov 12
Most Youtube links do nothing for me.

That was GREAT, but then again, I am a big fan of 10cc
and there is a resemblance.

--
Captain Squeeka
Master of Penetrating Insights

Julian

Nov 12, 2021, 11:04:55 AMNov 12
On 12/11/2021 11:12, Captain Squeeka wrote:
> On 11/11/2021 5:14 PM, Julian wrote:

>>> P.S.  I've unmasked now, Mr Ön!on is back in the sock drawer.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VipG2mpQWc
>
> Most Youtube links do nothing for me.
>
> That was GREAT, but then again, I am a big fan of 10cc
> and there is a resemblance.

You should try the whole album..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ek-FH7MweA

I liked 10cc too. I saw them several times
but they lost something special when Godley and
Creme to experiment with the Gizmo and make videos.

The gave great vid.

It might not look much now but in 1985 it
was unusual. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a_PRcVYX7g

Ned

Nov 12, 2021, 11:25:35 AMNov 12
Ooooo... "Video not available in your country."

Ned

Julian

Nov 12, 2021, 11:48:23 AMNov 12
Try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypMnBuvP5kA
Or https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3319cg

If that fails I guess you'd be able to find a US
licensed version by searching for "Cry Godley Creme"

Julian

Nov 12, 2021, 11:51:35 AMNov 12
On 12/11/2021 16:25, Ned wrote:
That's odd, there's no nakidity.
It must be because there are no guns.

Ned

Nov 12, 2021, 12:12:20 PMNov 12
Yeah, both work.

Ned

Ned

Nov 12, 2021, 12:30:26 PMNov 12
There's an old American R&B song called "Cry To Me",
which was used in the remake of "Man From Uncle"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I7HrnRA7gc&t=12s

Ned

(Yet another guy who got 'canceled'... Perhaps with
some justification.)

Julian

Nov 12, 2021, 12:53:05 PMNov 12
The only gun I've every owned was a MFU pistol.
I also had a badge and ID card.

Captain Squeeka

Nov 12, 2021, 5:17:22 PMNov 12
On 11/12/2021 12:53 PM, Julian wrote:
> MFU pistol

MFU??

Julian

Nov 12, 2021, 6:02:14 PMNov 12
On 12/11/2021 22:17, Captain Squeeka wrote:
> On 11/12/2021 12:53 PM, Julian wrote:
>> MFU pistol
>
> MFU??

Man From Uncle

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/man-n-l-lone-star-63-mauser-pistol-442335779

Julian

Nov 12, 2021, 6:03:25 PMNov 12

Julian

Nov 12, 2021, 6:07:13 PMNov 12
Actually that's a pretty crappy modern version.
Here is the real deal...
https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/man-from-uncle-id-card-from-gary-oldman-1960s

DMB

Nov 12, 2021, 9:19:21 PMNov 12
On Friday, 12 November 2021 at 16:07:13 UTC-7, Julian wrote:

> Actually that's a pretty crappy modern version.
> Here is the real deal...
> https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/man-from-uncle-id-card-from-gary-oldman-1960s

Dracula!

DMB

Nov 14, 2021, 8:17:29 PMNov 14
On Thursday, 11 November 2021 at 14:31:05 UTC-7, Julian wrote:

> Q/ How many optometrists does it take to change a lightbulb?
> A/ One. Or two.

Q/ How often do you and your spouse engage in conjugal unpleasantness?
A/ Infrequently.
Q2/ Is that answer one word, or two?