Julian,

Tara

Mar 26, 2023, 7:18:37 PM3/26/23
many thanks for the articles you choose to post here. Your thoughtfulness in breaking the paywalls for us is appreciated. Really good articles!

Julian

Mar 28, 2023, 6:46:31 AM3/28/23
On 27/03/2023 01:18, Tara wrote:
> many thanks for the articles you choose to post here. Your thoughtfulness in breaking the paywalls for us is appreciated. Really good articles!

Such gratitude and the expressed lack of solidarity with
"the Brothers" will risk you being terfed and feathered! ;-)

Noah Sombrero

Mar 28, 2023, 7:22:39 AM3/28/23
On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 12:46:30 +0200, Julian <julia...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Actually julian, I think you won't find much solidarity here. Bunch
of crazy old hoots sitting on the front porch hollering at each other,
and laughing, we are.
--
Noah Sombrero

Creon

Mar 28, 2023, 7:34:04 AM3/28/23
In <2dj52i1kq4iuj6suu...@4ax.com>, Noah Sombrero
I've learned to appreciate his posts,
even if they're always wrong...

--
-Creon

Julian

Mar 28, 2023, 10:19:02 AM3/28/23
Yeah, that you weren't the sharpest tool in the box was noted.

> even if they're always wrong...

I couldn't want for a better endorsement.

Noah Sombrero

Mar 28, 2023, 11:26:10 AM3/28/23
On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 16:19:01 +0200, Julian <julia...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 28/03/2023 13:34, Creon wrote:
>> In <2dj52i1kq4iuj6suu...@4ax.com>, Noah Sombrero
>> <fed...@fea.st> wrote:

>>> Actually julian, I think you won't find much solidarity here. Bunch of
>>> crazy old hoots sitting on the front porch hollering at each other,
>>> and laughing, we are.
>>
>> I've learned to appreciate his posts,
>
>Yeah, that you weren't the sharpest tool in the box was noted.

Interpretation: his criticisms are a little too telling for comfort.

>> even if they're always wrong...
>
>I couldn't want for a better endorsement.
--
Noah Sombrero

Creon

Mar 28, 2023, 5:13:27 PM3/28/23
In <tvut0k$3pdua$1...@dont-email.me>, Julian <julia...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Now now, I didn't insult you. ;)

>> even if they're always wrong...
>
> I couldn't want for a better endorsement.

You know I'm just tweaking your nose, right? :)

(If you keep making that face, it will freeze like that.)

--
-Creon

Tara

Mar 28, 2023, 10:59:57 PM3/28/23