The Cult is crumbling

Me

Mar 27, 2023, 8:58:16 PM3/27/23

Noah Sombrero

Mar 27, 2023, 9:27:26 PM3/27/23
On Mon, 27 Mar 2023 17:58:15 -0700 (PDT), Me <bp54...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>https://youtu.be/yl4OcO-HVUw

It ain't over until the fat lady sings. There are many other places
to get a dose of propaganda.
--
Noah Sombrero

Me

Mar 27, 2023, 10:13:02 PM3/27/23
The point is, they are beginning to question. And that's deadly to the right.

Noah Sombrero

Mar 27, 2023, 11:28:38 PM3/27/23
I wonder. A large part of the population has shown that it is willing
to sell its soul to a demagogue wannabe dictator; this attitude once it
arises has shown remarkable resistance to fadeaway. It is clear now, to
the ones who want to exploit this urge, that himbo was not the man for
the job. A sane demagogue is needed. What the willing crowd has
learned is that it couldn't trust certain rightie information sources if
anything, perhaps nothing. It already doesn't trust nbc, cbs, abc, cnn,
etc.

I suspect that the most likely thing is that a new demagogue will appear
with new fawning newsguys. And this time the effort will succeed.
Sometime in the next hundred years.

Fox might end up paying a huge settlement with dominion. This was not
supposed to happen. Himbo was supposed to remain in office one way or
the other, in which case there would be no consequences to the
mouthpieces. Next time the exploiters will be more careful.

It is not simply a matter of right wing ideology. The willing actually
don't care much for ideology. The realization that they were mislead
will not inspire any to become d's or anything else. They will remain
fertile ground waiting for the next plow. You would be amazed at how
much betrayal can be forgotten in 30 years.

--
Noah Sombrero

Noah Sombrero

Mar 27, 2023, 11:31:42 PM3/27/23
Who are the exploiters? The corporate feudal state that wants no taxes
and no regulation of their operations. That force plus fertile ground
is an explosion waiting to happen.

--
Noah Sombrero

Wilson

Mar 28, 2023, 7:56:06 AM3/28/23
Who writes nearly all of the regulations for our current administrative
state?

Noah Sombrero

Mar 28, 2023, 8:38:25 AM3/28/23
On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 07:56:05 -0400, Wilson <Wil...@nowhere.net> wrote:

>On 3/27/2023 11:31 PM, Noah Sombrero wrote:
>> On 2023-03-27 11:28 p.m., Noah Sombrero wrote:
>>> On 2023-03-27 10:13 p.m., Me wrote:
Changing the topic, are we?

That would be those captured agencies under d&r administrations for
the past 100 years or so. It is the hope of some that having them not
be elected will dampen the tendency for regs to change with every new
administration. Somewhat, at least, we hope.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming:

>> Who are the exploiters?  The corporate feudal state that wants no taxes
>> and no regulation of their operations.  That force plus fertile ground
>> is an explosion waiting to happen
--
Noah Sombrero

Wilson

Mar 29, 2023, 7:46:19 AM3/29/23
"The corporations are evil and they control the government! That's why
we have to give more power to the government!"

Noah Sombrero

Mar 29, 2023, 8:39:09 AM3/29/23
Have a nice explosion.
--
Noah Sombrero

Noah Sombrero

Mar 29, 2023, 12:02:03 PM3/29/23
Yes, indeed. Take the power away from government and invest it all in
himbo or some successful wanabe dictator. That'll fix things.
--
Noah Sombrero

Wilson

Mar 30, 2023, 9:50:36 AM3/30/23
Then the dictator is the government.

Noah Sombrero

Mar 30, 2023, 9:59:56 AM3/30/23
Wrong. The dictionary says a dictator is an individual. When the
government is 600+ people who must at least half agree with each
other, it gets a lot harder to get anything done. But of course, you
mean civil servants, which are not subject to the whim of any
individual either. Even if they do have administrative heads. Then
when you add this capture idea of yours to the mix, getting anything
done gets really tough too. Like rail regulations that actually
require railroads to take responsible measures to protect the
populace. Responsible measures of any kind in any industry are tough
to get right now. The trick is to make them sound like they might
work to people who have no real knowledge of the situation. That is
effective as long as nothing happens.
--
Noah Sombrero

Wilson

Mar 30, 2023, 11:33:53 AM3/30/23
https://www.britannica.com/topic/dictatorship

Dictatorship, form of government in which one person or a small group
possesses absolute power without effective constitutional limitations.

Noah Sombrero

Mar 30, 2023, 11:41:50 AM3/30/23
Shared dictatorship. That would be like where indonesia? tried having
two for a while. It didn't work so well in the long term as I
remember.

But yes, absolute power without constitutional limitations. Himbo's
wet dream.
--
Noah Sombrero