mesh handshake, etc.

David Dalton

Mar 28, 2023, 5:07:18 PM3/28/23
March 28, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.

I did the heart chakra radiation (to awaken the heart chakras of
all a.s.r.), handshake association of all a.s.r. with Goddess,
and mesh handshake of me and all a.s.r., ending at 6:23 p.m.
(I had tried it some time ago but it hadn’t worked then.)

Even though [B] has been done for a.s.r., nstage1, and nstege2,
and (J2) is in progress, I might not get a surge in hits, since
my press releases of recent months have probably been
flushed and might not come to mind.

Right now I would be willing to proceed with an activation
sequence if anyone, not necessarily Sarah McLachlan,
requests me to do so, at this D-moon (first quarter).

"I will walk in the garden; And feel religion within; I will learn how to
run with the big boys; I will learn how to sink and to swim" (S. Sadaqat)

David Dalton

Mar 28, 2023, 11:37:26 PM3/28/23
On Mar 28, 2023, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.29D38E8400...@88.198.57.247>):

> March 28, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>
> I did the heart chakra radiation (to awaken the heart chakras of
> all a.s.r.), handshake association of all a.s.r. with Goddess,
> and mesh handshake of me and all a.s.r., ending at 6:23 p.m.
> (I had tried it some time ago but it hadn’t worked then.)
>
> Even though [B] has been done for a.s.r., nstage1, and nstege2,
> and (J2) is in progress, I might not get a surge in hits, since
> my press releases of recent months have probably been
> flushed and might not come to mind.
>
> Right now I would be willing to proceed with an activation
> sequence if anyone, not necessarily Sarah McLachlan,
> requests me to do so, at this D-moon (first quarter).

I have had no such requests by newsgroup followup, email,
or phone call yet, but given the state of the world I will have
to try again. If you are interested, which I deem more likely
if you notice effects (some of which should begin tonight),
you can track my progress on the thread
"D-moon to April Fool's Day” on alt.religion.druid .

"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must
face alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McL.)

%

Mar 28, 2023, 11:38:37 PM3/28/23
David Dalton wrote:
> On Mar 28, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.29D38E8400...@88.198.57.247>):
>
>> March 28, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>>
>> I did the heart chakra radiation (to awaken the heart chakras of
>> all a.s.r.), handshake association of all a.s.r. with Goddess,
>> and mesh handshake of me and all a.s.r., ending at 6:23 p.m.
>> (I had tried it some time ago but it hadn’t worked then.)
>>
>> Even though [B] has been done for a.s.r., nstage1, and nstege2,
>> and (J2) is in progress, I might not get a surge in hits, since
>> my press releases of recent months have probably been
>> flushed and might not come to mind.
>>
>> Right now I would be willing to proceed with an activation
>> sequence if anyone, not necessarily Sarah McLachlan,
>> requests me to do so, at this D-moon (first quarter).
>
> I have had no such requests by newsgroup followup, email,
> or phone call yet, but given the state of the world I will have
> to try again. If you are interested, which I deem more likely
> if you notice effects (some of which should begin tonight),
> you can track my progress on the thread
> "D-moon to April Fool's Day” on alt.religion.druid .

who are you talking too

David Dalton

Mar 28, 2023, 11:42:51 PM3/28/23
On Mar 29, 2023, purse...@gmail.com wrote
(in article<-kednbN3_aovL775...@giganews.com>):
Obviously to you and other readers other than myself of
the groups that this is crossposted to.

%

Mar 28, 2023, 11:48:35 PM3/28/23
why are you telling me this

David Dalton

Mar 29, 2023, 12:02:15 AM3/29/23
On Mar 29, 2023, purse...@gmail.com wrote
(in article<7rWdnbCU64qVKL75...@giganews.com>):
Well, if it works, among other things you will evolve to
have a 200 year lifespan.

Noah Sombrero

Mar 29, 2023, 8:41:42 AM3/29/23
On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 01:32:13 -0230, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
What 100 years isn't decrepit enough? You mean, if you didn't tell me
it wouldn't work? More likely the other way around judging by past
performance.
--
Noah Sombrero

David Dalton

Mar 29, 2023, 9:49:51 AM3/29/23
On Mar 29, 2023, Noah Sombrero wrote
(in article<sdc82i5ldif10m7j1...@4ax.com>):
There should be some youthening, at least for minor criminal
and better and for medium criminal and worse who start
following their healing circle prescriptions. Also bowhead
whales will get an extra ten years beyond their current lifespan,
which I think is already above 200 years.

But there will be a limit of two children per woman, so though
population will rise slowly (in expanded environments due
to the species split) until many reach the maximum lifespan,
after that it will begin to slowly decrease.

And yes, I know my past performance has been a decades-long
series of Sisyphean/Groundhog-Day-the-movie/Cry-Wolf
dry runs, yet hope springs eternal.

And pursent has been teasing me, from alt.atheism, that I
am just talking to myself, even though when he replies he
is obviously reading, and when I follow up on myself it
is not a reply but an update.

%

Mar 29, 2023, 1:28:31 PM3/29/23
i just took 11 pills and an injection

Noah Sombrero

Mar 29, 2023, 8:20:31 PM3/29/23
On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 11:19:49 -0230, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com>
I'd say that before you tack on 100 extra years of being old, you
should arrange for a whole lot of youthening. Teeth back 40 years,
hearing back. Body parts that no longer function working again.

You must be a young feeler. Sure you have seen us doddering around,
but you have no sense of what it actually means. Like teenagers don't
actually believe they will ever die. They have no real concept, have
not felt the years creeping up yet.

--
Noah Sombrero

Noah Sombrero

Mar 29, 2023, 8:21:37 PM3/29/23
On Wed, 29 Mar 2023 20:20:27 -0400, Noah Sombrero <fed...@fea.st>
wrote:
feller.

Master of In/sanity

Apr 10, 2023, 6:10:00 PM4/10/23
Am 28.03.2023 um 23:07 schrieb David Dalton:
> March 28, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>
> I did the heart chakra radiation (to awaken the heart chakras of
> all a.s.r.), handshake association of all a.s.r. with Goddess,
> and mesh handshake of me and all a.s.r., ending at 6:23 p.m.
> (I had tried it some time ago but it hadn’t worked then.)
>
> Even though [B] has been done for a.s.r., nstage1, and nstege2,
> and (J2) is in progress, I might not get a surge in hits, since
> my press releases of recent months have probably been
> flushed and might not come to mind.
>
> Right now I would be willing to proceed with an activation
> sequence if anyone, not necessarily Sarah McLachlan,
> requests me to do so, at this D-moon (first quarter).

A lot of blocks have been lifted by god now!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

David Dalton

Apr 10, 2023, 8:28:32 PM4/10/23
In article <u121fl$32u6f$1...@news.nnpt4.net>,
Sounds good to me.

But how do you define god?

"Don't get me wrong; If you say hello and I take a ride; Upon a sea where
the mystic moon; Is playing havoc with the tide" (The Pretenders)

Master of In/sanity

Apr 11, 2023, 9:22:03 AM4/11/23
Am 11.04.2023 um 02:28 schrieb David Dalton:
> In article <u121fl$32u6f$1...@news.nnpt4.net>,
> Master of In/sanity <angelrai...@t-obline.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 28.03.2023 um 23:07 schrieb David Dalton:
>>> March 28, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>>>
>>> I did the heart chakra radiation (to awaken the heart chakras of
>>> all a.s.r.), handshake association of all a.s.r. with Goddess,
>>> and mesh handshake of me and all a.s.r., ending at 6:23 p.m.
>>> (I had tried it some time ago but it hadn’t worked then.)
>>>
>>> Even though [B] has been done for a.s.r., nstage1, and nstege2,
>>> and (J2) is in progress, I might not get a surge in hits, since
>>> my press releases of recent months have probably been
>>> flushed and might not come to mind.
>>>
>>> Right now I would be willing to proceed with an activation
>>> sequence if anyone, not necessarily Sarah McLachlan,
>>> requests me to do so, at this D-moon (first quarter).
>>>

>> A lot of blocks have been lifted by god now!
>
> Sounds good to me.
>
> But how do you define god?

God is not definable, but if you insist on it, God the allmighty is the
master of the all-and-all!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/