No use to me but...

Julian

Aug 14, 2022, 10:05:07 AM8/14/22
I just thought the stuff was cheap and
may be of use to one or two here.
Page down for lots of other stuff.

https://www.joom.com/en/products/605d99cfed6d19017530ab16

Ned

Aug 14, 2022, 11:02:45 AM8/14/22
What? Non-existence? That's only good in the long run.

Ned

Wilson

Aug 14, 2022, 12:20:37 PM8/14/22
There's nothing there.

Julian

Aug 14, 2022, 1:17:13 PM8/14/22
Oh... it was supposed to be circuit boards, radio control stuff,
gears... all sorts of things for robotics... all a few dollars.

Wilson

Aug 14, 2022, 1:54:33 PM8/14/22
Nope. Just nothing.

Very Buddhist!

Love

Aug 16, 2022, 12:14:36 PM8/16/22
In article <tdbamn$37h59$1...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...
I can see it all. Maybe Americans aren't allowed to
view electronics parts.

Here is a link to a non-electronics item.

https://www.joom.com/en/products/616be83771332501d14bd5ab

There are some good prices there but I wouldn't order
anything that could take up to 100 days to deliver and
required me to cancel between day 100 and day 114 to
get my money back.

--
Love, speaking out of turn

Julian