PICAXE arrives in Canada!

Love

Oct 15, 2021, 2:01:02 AMOct 15
It took 8 days to get from Bristol Mc to
Mississauga ON by airmail.

I don't know what the "Mc" signifies but
Google makes "Bristol North Delivery Office
Station Road, Bristol, BS6 5DD" the first
hit when I search on it. Mississauga is
a satellite city to Toronto.

Now I will discover how much tax and duty
I will have to pay on 35 quid worth of
electronics kit bits.

Needless to say, soon after arrival I plan
to begin changing the technologically
mediated future of mankind.

--
Love

Ned

Oct 15, 2021, 10:10:38 AMOct 15

Love

Oct 16, 2021, 9:57:43 AMOct 16
In article <1b028d87-bf96-458e...@googlegroups.com>,
ned...@ix.netcom.com says...
Yes, like that except all flowers and rivers
of chocolate-raspberry banana-split boats.

--
Love

DMB

Oct 16, 2021, 10:45:52 AMOct 16
On Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 07:57:43 UTC-6, Love wrote:
> Yes, like that except all flowers and rivers
> of chocolate-raspberry banana-split boats.

And the girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

Ned

Oct 16, 2021, 2:33:17 PMOct 16
That's going to be hard to photoshop.

Ned

Love

Oct 17, 2021, 6:30:17 AMOct 17
In article <49206f35-88b1-42dd...@googlegroups.com>,
sgma...@gmail.com says...
I saw Yesterday in the theatre now I am looking
forward to watching it again on Netflix.

My buddy just finished engraving the cover of
Revolver on his 20 year old cedar fence.

I feel like I've ignored the Beatles corpus
long enough that the universe is trying to
remind me of how great it is.

--
Love

DMB

Oct 17, 2021, 11:45:06 AMOct 17
On Sunday, 17 October 2021 at 04:30:17 UTC-6, Love wrote:
> >> Yes, like that except all flowers and rivers
> >> of chocolate-raspberry banana-split boats.

> >And the girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
> I saw Yesterday in the theatre now I am looking
> forward to watching it again on Netflix.

> My buddy just finished engraving the cover of
> Revolver on his 20 year old cedar fence.

> I feel like I've ignored the Beatles corpus
> long enough that the universe is trying to
> remind me of how great it is.

I made my first Beatles compilation last year.
It felt weird to hear two Beatles songs in a row, not to mention a whole CD's worth.
[slight exaggeration as I did own the Sgt. Pepper's album back in the day]

Love

Oct 17, 2021, 1:12:12 PMOct 17
In article <31a90a22-cff2-4921...@googlegroups.com>,
sgma...@gmail.com says...
I still have Revolver on vinyl, but no Beatles
at all in CD or any other digital formats. I
can still probably sing along to everything
from Rubber Soul to Abbey Road, however. I
had them on vinyl before an event that saw
the loss of at least half of our vinyl
collection.

--
Love