JBP's “Antidote to the WEF" ARC Conference

Julian

Mar 28, 2023, 6:55:48 AM3/28/23
Legatum Institute CEO Philippa Stroud is, after 7 years as CEO, stepping
down, saying:

Over the last few months the Legatum Institute has been incubating a new
project, the Alliance for Responsible Citizenship (ARC). I have been
asked to take up the reins of this new initiative as its founding CEO,
and it feels an enormously exciting opportunity not to be missed...

https://order-order.com/2023/03/28/jordan-petersons-antidote-to-the-world-economic-forum-arc-conference/

Ned

Mar 28, 2023, 10:17:21 AM3/28/23
Did you sign up? Com on, man, you're THERE. You're probably
walking distance from Greenwich.

Ned

Julian

Mar 28, 2023, 11:13:16 AM3/28/23
Actually I am here... in Belgrade.

> You're probably walking distance from Greenwich.

Not until Thursday whereupon I'll be leaving immediately
to attend to my hospital bed bound elderly mum in the Midlands.
The new ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything,
will just have to wait until Monday.

Ned

Mar 28, 2023, 11:49:03 AM3/28/23
I'll hold my breath. Just remember the answer is 42 and the
question is what is 6 times 9?

Belgrade is a scary-sounding name. Not as scary as Zagreb,
but the same order of magnitude. Safe journey.

The Guido article says late October, and the horse's mouth,
at this link says "We are announcing our first conference,
slated for Greenwich, London, England, October 30th and
31st and November 1st...
https://www.jordanbpeterson.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/ARC-Statement-of-Vision.pdf

And I quote...
---
For our sins... the horsemen of the apocalypse are to be loosed
upon us - and justly so. The ultimate Malthusian nightmare is
about to be realized: the planet is unsustainably and unforgivably
overpopulated; there is simply too much fundamentally pathological
human activity; plague, political anarchy and starvation await us all.
It is, in consequence, high time to repent, and change our errant
ways; to admit in defeated shame that our current social and
industrial enterprises are corrupt and unsustainable; to radically
revolutionize all traditional forms of conduct and governance; to
question even the propriety of bringing new devouring mouths into
this world; to accept, without resistance, the limits to growth and
opportunity made increasingly mandatory by a coterie of concerned
and hypothetically expert elites.
---

Mmm, mmm, mmm... I feel my loins stirring again. "Malthusian
nightmare"... "pathological human"... "errant ways"... "defeated
shame"..."devouring mouths" !!!

That's got Jordan written all over it.

Ned
Message has been deleted