The Waukesha massacre

Wilson

Nov 26, 2021, 1:49:23 PM11/26/21

This is the case of the brutal vehicular attack that took place at a
Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin on Sunday. The death toll was
grim. Three members of the Milwaukee Dancing Grannies were killed, their
ages 79, 71 and 52. An 81-year-old man succumbed to terrible injuries.
Two brothers – 12-year-old Tucker Sparks and eight-year-old Jackson
Sparks – were struck. Tucker survived, Jackson did not. The driver of
the SUV was Darrell Brooks. We still don’t know why he did what he did,
though the initial reports that he was simply driving very fast to get
away from a knife fight appear, unsurprisingly, to have fallen apart.
Who flees a fight by driving at high speed into a tightly packed crowd
of people? Brooks has now been charged with five counts of intentional
homicide. A sixth may soon be added, following the death of
eight-year-old Jackson on Tuesday after undergoing brain surgery for his
injuries.

Where is the anger over this? The social-media solidarity? The woke
left’s ferociously tweeted concern about a rising tide of extremist
violence? Even here in the UK the left and the Twitterati are able to
rattle off the names of the three people shot by Kyle Rittenhouse – even
while conveniently forgetting that one of them was a convicted
paedophile – but I bet they couldn’t name a single victim of the far
larger, seemingly more intentional act of violence carried out in
Waukesha. The right-on remember and mourn the horrific killing of one
woman by a far-right man who used his car as a weapon in Charlottesville
in 2017, and yet already they’re staring awkwardly at the ground,
virtually shrugging their shoulders, over the killing of six people by a
man using his SUV as a weapon in Waukesha. Is this act of violence less
important? Less horrific? Why?

Yes, the wretched events in Waukesha are being covered in the media. Of
course they are. But there is unquestionably something missing – the
something that always, without fail, follows acts of violence carried
out by white nationalists or increasingly, if we’re being frank, white
people full stop. What’s missing are the angry talking heads on
‘liberal’ news outlets. The ceaseless tweeting about the scourge of
violence in modern-day America. The ostentatious IG posts about the
relentless rise of hate in our society. The frenzied efforts to pin the
blame for this suspected act of mass murder on a politician or a
commentator, on anyone who has ever said something too heated, too
allegedly prejudiced. We saw that in relation to Rittenhouse. There was
an explosion of it after Charlottesville. But now? All those folks are
schtum.

Even the media coverage is radically different to the kind of reporting
we see in the wake of other forms of violence. It is passive, treating
the massacre almost as a natural disaster. Or as the evil handiwork of
the SUV itself. ‘Here’s what we know so far on the sequence of events
that led to the Waukesha tragedy caused by [an] SUV’, said the
Washington Post. Caused by an SUV. The agency of the suspect is
diminished. The problem, it seems, is killer SUVs. We seem to be
witnessing in the wake of the Waukesha massacre the same kind of
attempted manipulation of the emotional response that we see after acts
of Islamist terrorism. It’s sad, regrettable, awful even, but don’t look
back in anger. Don’t obsess over it. These things happen.

It falls to the police, and then the courts and a jury, to work out why
Darrell Brooks did what he did, and whether this was, indeed,
intentional homicide. But there are things we already know about Mr
Brooks that make the silence of the woke elites even more curious, and
shameful. We know he posted invective against white people on social
media. He wrote about ‘knokkin white ppl TF out’. He shared commentary
on the problem of ‘white privilege’. There seem to have been flashes of
anti-Semitism in his thinking, too. He shared an image of Hitler and a
meme saying the Jews in Israel are ‘false white Jews’. He appeared to be
echoing the eccentric black-nationalist belief that African-Americans
are the true descendants of Israelites. Shouldn’t this be more widely
discussed – the fact that a man suspected of intentionally slaughtering
six white people at a Christmas parade had posted anti-white comments
online?

To see how perverse the woke set’s relative silence on Waukesha is, just
do this simple thought experiment. Imagine if a white man drove a car
into a crowd of mostly black Christmas revellers and killed six of them.
Imagine if it was discovered that this white man had posted social-media
comments saying we should knock black people the fuck out. Imagine if he
had dabbled in white-nationalist thought experiments online. What do you
think would be happening right now? It would be the only issue in media
and political discussion – and rightly so. The left would galvanise
itself. Marches would take place. There would be stern and frequent
condemnations from the White House, rather than the quite perfunctory
statements it has issued on Waukesha. It would be swiftly
institutionalised as a turning-point act in modern America – proof of
the existence of white supremacy, proof of the need for all-out change.

But after Waukesha? As I say, tumbleweed. The problem here, the cause of
this selective outrage – of this racially selective outrage – is
identity politics. The poisonous nature of the identitarian worldview
has made itself crystal clear in the wake of Waukesha. Identitarianism
is now so entrenched as an elite consensus opinion, everywhere from
newsrooms to universities, from the radical left to the White House,
that these people now even judge the worthiness of victims by their
identity and the identity of the person who attacked or killed them. The
killing of six white people by a black man interferes with the
identitarian narrative crafted by the woke elites. It muddies what has
become the core claim and organising principle of the new establishment
– namely, that white supremacy is rife, that white people are a problem,
and that black people are victims who require our sympathy, our tears
and our knee-taking. Much of the woke modern media is far more concerned
with narrative rather than facts, far more interested in propagating the
‘correct’ view of the world than in telling readers and viewers what is
happening in the world. Which means even reporters now eschew
objectivity, instead focusing on world events that fortify their sacred
identitarian narrative while diminishing or treating passively world
events that call it into question.

On the day before the Waukesha massacre, CNN published an article
headlined ‘There’s nothing more frightening in America today than an
angry white man’. It was all about the problem of white privilege, white
violence, the ‘white male id’. I put it to you that if a media outlet
had published an article on the scourge of ‘angry black men’, on the
arrogance and violence of blacks, and if on the same day someone had
attacked a happy gathering of black people, we would not hear the end of
it. It would become a global flashpoint of political debate. But today’s
pathologisation of whiteness gets a free pass, and a man who posted
anti-white comments before going on to kill a large number of white
people a few years later is not subjected to very much media
investigation or condemnation.

Truly, identity politics has rotted the soul of the new elites. It has
corroded their humanity. It has caused them to view everything through
the racial hierarchies they have constructed, where whites and Jews are
privileged, and therefore iffy, while black people and Muslims are
oppressed, and thus deserving of softer treatment and concerned
infantilisation. Racism upon racism. We will discover, soon enough, why
Darrell Brooks carried out this atrocious act. But already, right now,
we know from the Waukesha horror that the media elites have abandoned
truth and reason for the corrosive certainties of the dogma of
identitarianism.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/11/26/the-shameful-silence-on-the-waukesha-massacre/

Noah Sombrero

Nov 26, 2021, 2:07:13 PM11/26/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 13:49:20 -0500, Wilson <Wil...@nowhere.net> wrote:

>This is the case of the brutal vehicular attack that took place at a
>Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin on Sunday. The death toll was
>grim. Three members of the Milwaukee Dancing Grannies were killed, their
>ages 79, 71 and 52. An 81-year-old man succumbed to terrible injuries.
>Two brothers – 12-year-old Tucker Sparks and eight-year-old Jackson
>Sparks – were struck. Tucker survived, Jackson did not. The driver of
>the SUV was Darrell Brooks. We still don’t know why he did what he did,
>though the initial reports that he was simply driving very fast to get
>away from a knife fight appear, unsurprisingly, to have fallen apart.
>Who flees a fight by driving at high speed into a tightly packed crowd
>of people? Brooks has now been charged with five counts of intentional
>homicide. A sixth may soon be added, following the death of
>eight-year-old Jackson on Tuesday after undergoing brain surgery for his
>injuries.
>
>Where is the anger over this? The social-media solidarity? The woke
>left’s ferociously tweeted concern about a rising tide of extremist
>violence?

So far, extremist violence doesn't seem to be involved this time.

The word on canadian news is that he was getting away from a domestic
dispute, angry and upset. No excuse of course. He has a history of
domestic abuse it appears.
--
Noah Sombrero

Wilson

Nov 26, 2021, 3:43:09 PM11/26/21
On 11/26/2021 2:07 PM, Noah Sombrero wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 13:49:20 -0500, Wilson <Wil...@nowhere.net> wrote:
>

>> This is the case of the brutal vehicular attack that took place at a
>> Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin on Sunday. The death toll was
>> grim. Three members of the Milwaukee Dancing Grannies were killed, their
>> ages 79, 71 and 52. An 81-year-old man succumbed to terrible injuries.
>> Two brothers – 12-year-old Tucker Sparks and eight-year-old Jackson
>> Sparks – were struck. Tucker survived, Jackson did not. The driver of
>> the SUV was Darrell Brooks. We still don’t know why he did what he did,
>> though the initial reports that he was simply driving very fast to get
>> away from a knife fight appear, unsurprisingly, to have fallen apart.
>> Who flees a fight by driving at high speed into a tightly packed crowd
>> of people? Brooks has now been charged with five counts of intentional
>> homicide. A sixth may soon be added, following the death of
>> eight-year-old Jackson on Tuesday after undergoing brain surgery for his
>> injuries.
>>
>> Where is the anger over this? The social-media solidarity? The woke
>> left’s ferociously tweeted concern about a rising tide of extremist
>> violence?
>
> So far, extremist violence doesn't seem to be involved this time.
>
> The word on canadian news is that he was getting away from a domestic
> dispute, angry and upset. No excuse of course. He has a history of
> domestic abuse it appears.

He has a long history of extremist posts including anti-white and
anti-Jewish posts that encouraged killing white people and posts that
celebrated Hitler for being “right about the real Jews”.

Which you would know about if your media wasn't lying to you.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1462790444824379398

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1462844666227965959

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1462983505575567366

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1462786486915510277

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1463363571669250051

Andy Ngo is a respected independent journalist (who is gay and asian in
case you're keeping score).

But if you demand mainstream news sources they are out there as well.
https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/darrell-brooks-called-for-violence-against-white-people/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10235869/Waukesha-suspect-shared-social-media-posts-promoting-violence-white-people.html

liaM

Nov 26, 2021, 4:24:33 PM11/26/21
( Scoring an own goal like that! Yay Wilson !)

Wilson

Nov 26, 2021, 4:36:40 PM11/26/21
On 11/26/2021 4:24 PM, liaM wrote:
> On 11/26/2021 9:43 PM, Wilson wrote:
>>
>> Andy Ngo is a respected independent journalist (who is gay and asian
>> in case you're keeping score).
>
> ( Scoring an own goal like that!  Yay Wilson !)

I fully support gay Asian journalists!

Noah Sombrero

Nov 26, 2021, 5:00:48 PM11/26/21
You know me about new sources. Those aren't in my mainstream list.

If you can be cynical about the motives of doctors and nurses who
think you should get a shot, I can be cynical about extraextra
sensational news sources.
--
Noah Sombrero

Wilson

Nov 26, 2021, 6:18:21 PM11/26/21
Actually I support all journalists who are are unafraid to go against
the corrupt establishment / corporate media party line as long as they
tell the truth, regardless of their heritage or who they like to sex.
Not just the gay Asians!

Noah Sombrero

Nov 26, 2021, 7:49:54 PM11/26/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 15:43:08 -0500, Wilson <Wil...@nowhere.net> wrote:

Actually, I don't think the canadian media has any reason to lie to
me. Which is one of the reasons I prefer it.
--
Noah Sombrero

Noah Sombrero

Nov 26, 2021, 7:50:40 PM11/26/21
What have they do fear?
--
Noah Sombrero

Captain Squeeka

Nov 27, 2021, 3:27:48 AM11/27/21
On 11/26/2021 4:36 PM, Wilson wrote:
They taste great!

--
Captain Squeeka
Master of Penetrating Insights

Wilson

Nov 27, 2021, 7:57:11 AM11/27/21
FBI raids and the derision of people they believed to be colleagues.

Noah Sombrero

Nov 27, 2021, 9:53:31 AM11/27/21
If there haven't been any raids by now, I think they can assume they
are safe.

Who cares about derision?
--
Noah Sombrero

Wilson

Nov 27, 2021, 1:43:01 PM11/27/21
You do not know what is going on.

Noah Sombrero

Nov 27, 2021, 2:36:45 PM11/27/21
Unfettered by conspiracies that I am. The leaves are down here in
south ontario now. Snow soon enogh. Life is good.
--
Noah Sombrero

Love

Nov 30, 2021, 1:59:34 AM11/30/21
In article <snra7h$eel$1...@dont-email.me>, Wil...@nowhere.net says...
The litmus test will be this. If the motives of
the attacker are discovered to be racist (as
seems likely), then will he be charged with a
hate crime, and will that meet with the
disapproval of the supposed left elites, or
will it have their approval?

--
Love
I'm too lazy to figure out my pronouns

Love

Nov 30, 2021, 2:05:21 AM11/30/21
In article <snrpvr$9n1$1...@dont-email.me>, Wil...@nowhere.net says...
It's a little too late to walk that back, bub!

I for one would not want to have to become a
journalist just because I turned gay or Asian
or anything else for that matter.

--
Love, who doesn't want one position but wants
all positions!

Wilson

Nov 30, 2021, 12:56:32 PM11/30/21
Public polling now rates journalists near used car salesmen down here.
So your reticence to be one is understandable.

Wilson

Nov 30, 2021, 12:58:28 PM11/30/21
On 11/30/2021 1:59 AM, Love wrote:
> In article <snra7h$eel$1...@dont-email.me>, Wil...@nowhere.net says...
>>
>> https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/11/26/the-shameful-silence-on-the-waukesha-
>> massacre/
>
> The litmus test will be this. If the motives of
> the attacker are discovered to be racist (as
> seems likely), then will he be charged with a
> hate crime, and will that meet with the
> disapproval of the supposed left elites, or
> will it have their approval?

Doubtful if he'll be charge with a hate crime as he's black and
therefore ideologically immune.

Noah Sombrero

Nov 30, 2021, 12:58:48 PM11/30/21
Both being among the top ten careers for functional psychopaths.
--
Noah Sombrero

Noah Sombrero

Nov 30, 2021, 1:17:27 PM11/30/21
More to do with whether he was found guilty of murder probably.
--
Noah Sombrero

liaM

Nov 30, 2021, 2:43:51 PM11/30/21