Political Witch Hunt or Justified Raid?

Love

Aug 16, 2022, 8:33:57 AM8/16/22
Batya Ungar Sargon (The Hill Rising)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d6-yVuI3qY

Worthwhile viewpoints on the Raid on Trump's home
and some related things. She points out that at
this point nobody really knows much because the
affidavit is still being kept secret. She also
mentions the irony that left-wingers have long
complained about the FBI being used to persecute
them and now the shoe is on the other foot.

--
Love, speaking out of turn

Noah Sombrero

Aug 16, 2022, 10:08:20 AM8/16/22
On Tue, 16 Aug 2022 08:33:52 -0400, Love <n...@spam.invalid> wrote:

>Batya Ungar Sargon (The Hill Rising)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d6-yVuI3qY
>
>Worthwhile viewpoints on the Raid on Trump's home
>and some related things. She points out that at
>this point nobody really knows much because the
>affidavit is still being kept secret.

As is normal in a criminal investigation. "I don't prosecute my cases
in the media" as prosecutors sometimes say.

>She also
>mentions the irony that left-wingers have long
>complained about the FBI being used to persecute
>them and now the shoe is on the other foot.

Hilly did have a beef. She has long forgotten about the whole thing.
As the r's should too about himbo. If there is no substance to the
accusations, they will not go anywhere.
--
Noah Sombrero