Getting to know you

liaM

Oct 16, 2021, 8:36:57 PMOct 16
Name three movies you liked recently.

My list - Hanna, The First Light, Joker

Yours?

DMB

Oct 16, 2021, 8:46:58 PMOct 16
Jacob's Ladder
Close Encounters with the Third Kind
Natural Born Killers

Noah Sombrero

Oct 16, 2021, 8:52:22 PMOct 16
I watch very few movies. Most recently 1917, the movie not the year.
I especially thought the singing of Wayfaring Stranger at the start
was haunting. I always did like that song anyway.

Nothing else that I can remember going back many years. I might have
watched some but they didn't make an impression.
--
Noah Sombrero

Noah Sombrero

Oct 16, 2021, 9:23:14 PMOct 16
On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 20:52:20 -0400, Noah Sombrero <fed...@fea.st>
wrote:
I do have a couple more
The Demon Barber of Fleet Street - with johnny depp
Days of wine and roses

Not that I know anything about good movies, I see so few. But these
three linger in my memory.
--
Noah Sombrero

Kentucky Jelly Buddha

Oct 17, 2021, 12:28:16 AMOct 17
Black Widow, Skyfall, The Godfather Coda

--
Kentucky Jelly Buddha
Making Leek Insertion Easy Since 1904

Love

Oct 17, 2021, 6:02:28 AMOct 17
In article <skfr76$ct2$1...@dont-email.me>, cud...@mindless.com says...
>Name three movies you liked recently.
>
>My list - Hanna, The First Light, Joker
>
>Yours?

Ava, The Closer, The Last Exorcism

--
Love

DMB

Oct 17, 2021, 11:47:40 AMOct 17
On Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 18:46:58 UTC-6, DMB wrote:

> Close Encounters with the Third Kind

"of the"
(the struggle is real)

Kentucky Jelly Buddha

Oct 17, 2021, 10:41:46 PMOct 17
Then there are Close Encounters of the Fourth
Kind: Wet Sloppy Sex With An Alien

DMB

Oct 17, 2021, 10:53:03 PMOct 17
On Sunday, 17 October 2021 at 20:41:46 UTC-6, ansaman wrote:

> >> Close Encounters with the Third Kind

> > "of the"
> > (the struggle is real)

> Then there are Close Encounters of the Fourth
> Kind: Wet Sloppy Sex With An Alien

The Japanese are really into that.

Kentucky Jelly Buddha

Oct 18, 2021, 9:33:34 AMOct 18
You are really into that. Tentacle Rape
is a recurring theme... pumping gallons and
gallons of gooey fluid into EVERY ORIFICE
until the abdomen swells!

liaM

Oct 18, 2021, 3:03:10 PMOct 18
On 10/18/2021 4:41 AM, Kentucky Jelly Buddha wrote:
> On 10/17/2021 11:47 AM, DMB wrote:
>> On Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 18:46:58 UTC-6, DMB wrote:
>>
>>> Close Encounters with the Third Kind
>>
>> "of the"
>> (the struggle is real)
>>

> Then there are Close Encounters of the Fourth
> Kind: Wet Sloppy Sex With An Alien

YES ! And he was a she ! Exactly the type of thing Wilson
was describing. Deception for self serving gratification.

liaM

Oct 18, 2021, 3:10:53 PMOct 18
Yes. Just remembered the egg yolk kiss that involves
preciously keeping a raw egg yolk in between the lips of
the participants..

Wilson

Oct 18, 2021, 3:44:45 PMOct 18
See, you did know what I was talking about.

I knew you knew.

liaM

Oct 18, 2021, 8:17:25 PMOct 18
I knew because you explained yourself. The next question you
still have not answered. Why did you post your thoughts as a reply
to my posting an announcement concerning transgender studies?

RAY-OF-HEAVEN-Faithful&True-FiSher-OF-God

Oct 19, 2021, 2:25:15 AMOct 19
Can't find "The First Light" trailer on youtube, only "At First Light" and also "First Light"
Got a link?

DMB

Oct 19, 2021, 9:10:06 AMOct 19
On Tuesday, 19 October 2021 at 00:25:15 UTC-6, RAY-OF-HEAVEN-Faithful&True-FiSher-OF-God wrote:
> Can't find "The First Light" trailer on youtube, only "At First Light" and also "First Light"
> Got a link?

Maybe?
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-reviews/first-light-venice-review-820841/

liaM

Oct 19, 2021, 3:22:00 PMOct 19
No.. It was a very low budget film with off-beat characters that end up
being keys to a universe altering transformation.. (The characterisation
- not the special effects, is what got me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1h3FKHBhho

DMB

Oct 19, 2021, 8:28:04 PMOct 19
On Tuesday, 19 October 2021 at 13:22:00 UTC-6, liaM wrote:

Watched a 2018 film, 'Terminal'.
A Vaughn Stein film, I feel he must be a protegé of Quentin Tarantino's.
Margot Robbie was flawless and it included my favorite performance of Mike Myers.

Captain Squeeka

Oct 20, 2021, 6:53:01 AMOct 20
SQUEEKA!

--