Totally not feeling guilty of anything at all

Wilson

Oct 15, 2021, 10:19:10 AMOct 15

DMB

Oct 15, 2021, 10:51:25 AMOct 15
On Friday, 15 October 2021 at 08:19:10 UTC-6, Wilson wrote:
> https://youtu.be/50kghlaHYvM

Hopefully, Noah will comment.

Noah Sombrero

Oct 15, 2021, 10:56:05 AMOct 15
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:19:07 -0400, Wilson <Wil...@nowhere.net> wrote:

>https://youtu.be/50kghlaHYvM

So, why is this no longer the golden age of short fat guy? Because it
has become infestered with tribal politics. That among short fat guys
who should know better.

So now, it doesn't matter what my tribe does. My tribe is the good
guys, hooray for my tribe. And your tribe are the bad guys. So,
prevent your tribe from doing anything at all, as much as possible.

So stop pretending to try to live up to any sort of ideals. In the
first place, they don't work because, of course, the tribes are
greedy. But that is ok because my tribe is the good guys. And
pretending to live up to ideals leaves people disillusioned. Very bad
for business. Better to simply cheer the good guys and boo the bad
guys.

How come a bunch of short fat guys can't see through all that,
especially since the tao told us centuries ago that those who desire
high public office are, by definition, not qualified?
--
Noah Sombrero

Noah Sombrero

Oct 15, 2021, 10:56:28 AMOct 15
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 07:51:24 -0700 (PDT), DMB <sgma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Friday, 15 October 2021 at 08:19:10 UTC-6, Wilson wrote:
>> https://youtu.be/50kghlaHYvM
>
>Hopefully, Noah will comment.

Not a chance.
--
Noah Sombrero

Wilson

Oct 15, 2021, 12:55:54 PMOct 15
LOL

Wilson

Oct 15, 2021, 12:59:35 PMOct 15
Agreed.

Now that that's done, it's okay for you to laugh at a corporate
executive who waddles away at break-neck speed to avoid answering a
reporters questions.

Noah Sombrero

Oct 15, 2021, 1:36:09 PMOct 15
I should be on record around here somewhere (ned do you keep track of
such things?) as not being interested in any political videos for or
against anybody or anything.

Besides which, see above and forget political tribalism. Your tribe
waddles away and mine doesn't? That is the laughable idea.
--
Noah Sombrero

Love

Oct 16, 2021, 10:01:54 AMOct 16
In article <bj4jmg90og798efdt...@4ax.com>, fed...@fea.st
says...
>On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:19:07 -0400, Wilson <Wil...@nowhere.net> wrote:
>

>>https://youtu.be/50kghlaHYvM
>
>So, why is this no longer the golden age of short fat guy? Because it
>has become infestered with tribal politics. That among short fat guys
>who should know better.

Like you're in a position to say
"who should know better".

--
Love

Noah Sombrero

Oct 16, 2021, 10:06:48 AMOct 16
Doesn't take a lot. What would your zen master (ok, imagine one)
think of such frivolity?
--
Noah Sombrero

DMB

Oct 16, 2021, 10:41:41 AMOct 16
On Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 08:01:54 UTC-6, Love wrote:
> >So, why is this no longer the golden age of short fat guy? Because it
> >has become infestered with tribal politics. That among short fat guys
> >who should know better.
> Like you're in a position to say
> "who should know better".

'tRump', for example.

Love

Oct 16, 2021, 11:12:08 AMOct 16
In article <t0nlmgd9o9obi4sgb...@4ax.com>, fed...@fea.st
says...
>On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 10:01:51 -0400, Love <n...@spam.invalid> wrote:
>
>>In article <bj4jmg90og798efdt...@4ax.com>, fed...@fea.st
>>says...

>>>So, why is this no longer the golden age of short fat guy? Because it
>>>has become infestered with tribal politics. That among short fat guys
>>>who should know better.
>>
>>Like you're in a position to say
>>"who should know better".
>
>Doesn't take a lot.

Pride goeth before destruction, and a
haughty spirit before a fall.

> What would your zen master (ok, imagine
> one) think of such frivolity?

I didn't go to him to learn to parrot the
opinions of my betters. I went to learn
the techniques of mindfulness and
awareness of the workings of my own mind.

Did your zen master (ok, imagine you had
one) teach you either of those things?

--
Love

Love

Oct 16, 2021, 11:19:58 AMOct 16
>How come a bunch of short fat guys can't see through all that,
>especially since the tao told us centuries ago that those who desire
>high public office are, by definition, not qualified?

You interpret the Tao as a fundamentalist
interprets the Bible.

--
Love

Noah Sombrero

Oct 16, 2021, 11:22:32 AMOct 16
On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 11:12:05 -0400, Love <n...@spam.invalid> wrote:

>In article <t0nlmgd9o9obi4sgb...@4ax.com>, fed...@fea.st
>says...
>>On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 10:01:51 -0400, Love <n...@spam.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>In article <bj4jmg90og798efdt...@4ax.com>, fed...@fea.st
>>>says...

>>>Like you're in a position to say
>>>"who should know better".
>>
>>Doesn't take a lot.
>
>Pride goeth before destruction, and a
>haughty spirit before a fall.
>

>> What would your zen master (ok, imagine
>> one) think of such frivolity?
>
>I didn't go to him to learn to parrot the
>opinions of my betters.

That would be something like tribal politics?

>I went to learn
>the techniques of mindfulness and
>awareness of the workings of my own mind.

Good.

>Did your zen master (ok, imagine you had
>one) teach you either of those things?

Yeh, and an awareness of those things is what I am missing here.
Tribal bashing doesn't seem to fit. Or so I imagine.
--
Noah Sombrero

Noah Sombrero

Oct 16, 2021, 11:33:51 AMOct 16
Oh, I think there is a difference between that and insisting that the
world is only 5000 years old or whatever. The truth of that statement
in the tao seems to echo down the ages. Yet, how little attention
humans pay, how little difference it makes to human behavior.

In other words, not qualified is not qualified. I don't see a lot of
room for interpretation. The understanding available comes from
thinking about why not? And with that, rather than attempting to act
absolutely as if empowered by divine revelation, act with that
understanding in mind.
--
Noah Sombrero

Kentucky Jelly Buddha

Oct 16, 2021, 6:22:03 PMOct 16
On 10/15/2021 10:19 AM, Wilson wrote:

> https://youtu.be/50kghlaHYvM

Just remember, there is NO OBLIGATION to talk to the press.
They SAY there is, they CLAIM the people have a RIGHT TO KNOW,
but NOBODY has to answer their questions. Only a judicial or
legislative investigative entity can demand answers or
testimony and even that is limited by the fact that
we have a right against self-incrimination.

That is theater.

--
Kentucky Jelly Buddha
Making Leek Insertion Easy Since 1904

Kentucky Jelly Buddha

Oct 16, 2021, 6:24:24 PMOct 16
BRAVO! Just remember that a lot of people need
to get shot so Democrats can maintain control of
the government... some discerning fellow said that.

Love

Oct 18, 2021, 8:14:45 AMOct 18
In article <skfjaa$5jq$1...@dont-email.me>, ans...@gmail.com says...
>On 10/15/2021 10:19 AM, Wilson wrote:
>>
>> https://youtu.be/50kghlaHYvM
>>

>Just remember, there is NO OBLIGATION to talk to the press.
>They SAY there is, they CLAIM the people have a RIGHT TO KNOW,
>but NOBODY has to answer their questions. Only a judicial or
>legislative investigative entity can demand answers or
>testimony and even that is limited by the fact that
>we have a right against self-incrimination.
>
>That is theater.

At the least.

Project Veritas is pedantic as well as operating
more like TMZ ambush paparazzi than like real
journalists. In the video description is its
miles long Mission and Values statements. Moses
was more succinct.

Here is a sample of the kind of viewer it has
attracted....

Weinerbacon_art 15 hours ago (edited):
Just goes to show how easy it is to reach all these people. And their
families.
I’m not saying I agree with criminal acts. But for those that think they
can directly impact millions of lives without any repercussions are
delusional.
12 upvotes, 0 replies

plopnow 1 day ago:
She can’t run away like that on Rapture day. Truly wicked she is.
227 upvotes, 8 replies

--
Love

Wilson

Oct 18, 2021, 11:31:14 AMOct 18
On 10/18/2021 8:14 AM, Love wrote:
> In article <skfjaa$5jq$1...@dont-email.me>, ans...@gmail.com says...
>> On 10/15/2021 10:19 AM, Wilson wrote:
>>>
>>> https://youtu.be/50kghlaHYvM
>>>

>> Just remember, there is NO OBLIGATION to talk to the press.
>> They SAY there is, they CLAIM the people have a RIGHT TO KNOW,
>> but NOBODY has to answer their questions. Only a judicial or
>> legislative investigative entity can demand answers or
>> testimony and even that is limited by the fact that
>> we have a right against self-incrimination.
>>
>> That is theater.
>
> At the least.
>
> Project Veritas is pedantic as well as operating
> more like TMZ ambush paparazzi than like real
> journalists. In the video description is its
> miles long Mission and Values statements. Moses
> was more succinct.

Agreed. They are what the kids today like to call 'cringe' and they
lose points for style. But all that pedanticism and the cringe methods
aside, they are bringing to light some things that have value and should
be seen.

> Here is a sample of the kind of viewer it has
> attracted....
>
> Weinerbacon_art 15 hours ago (edited):
> Just goes to show how easy it is to reach all these people. And their
> families.
> I�m not saying I agree with criminal acts. But for those that think they
> can directly impact millions of lives without any repercussions are
> delusional.
> 12 upvotes, 0 replies
>
> plopnow 1 day ago:
> She can�t run away like that on Rapture day. Truly wicked she is.
> 227 upvotes, 8 replies

Youtube comments are notoriously terrible. Sometimes it seems they're
little more than an opinion herding psyop.