Wow! Big respect shown to Mummy

Julian

Dec 3, 2021, 2:20:17 PM12/3/21
They've been given rifles instead of brooms!

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1466477516491825163?s=20

Love

Dec 4, 2021, 4:01:48 AM12/4/21
In article <sodqlg$r51$1...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...
>They've been given rifles instead of brooms!
>
>https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1466477516491825163?s=20

I saw a German contingent at the Royal Nova Scotia
International Tattoo one time. They performed
with satisfactory precision and artistry.

But wait, Angela is stepping down! Holy fuck!
What will we do when a person with a doctorate
in quantum chemistry is no longer the leader
of the free world? (Yes, Angela Merkel has a
doctorate in quantum chemistry.) Her expected
successor, Olaf Scholz, is just a lawyer. A
LAWYER FFS! Things aren't looking too good.

Can't we ask her to stay on the job for a little
while longer?

--
Love
I'm too lazy to figure out my pronouns

Julian

Dec 4, 2021, 6:28:52 AM12/4/21
On 04/12/2021 09:01, Love wrote:
> In article <sodqlg$r51$1...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...
>> They've been given rifles instead of brooms!
>>
>> https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1466477516491825163?s=20
>
> I saw a German contingent at the Royal Nova Scotia
> International Tattoo one time. They performed
> with satisfactory precision and artistry.
>
> But wait, Angela is stepping down! Holy fuck!
> What will we do when a person with a doctorate
> in quantum chemistry is no longer the leader
> of the free world? (Yes, Angela Merkel has a
> doctorate in quantum chemistry.) Her expected
> successor, Olaf Scholz, is just a lawyer. A
> LAWYER FFS! Things aren't looking too good.
>
> Can't we ask her to stay on the job for a little
> while longer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5BGGXoLIYI

Julian

Dec 4, 2021, 8:21:25 AM12/4/21
On 04/12/2021 09:01, Love wrote:
> In article <sodqlg$r51$1...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...
>> They've been given rifles instead of brooms!
>>
>> https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1466477516491825163?s=20
>
> I saw a German contingent at the Royal Nova Scotia
> International Tattoo one time. They performed
> with satisfactory precision and artistry.
>
> But wait, Angela is stepping down!

Oh! The credit card statement has arrived! Bye!

Love

Dec 4, 2021, 1:57:05 PM12/4/21
In article <sofq0j$g2v$4...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...
Only a person with a fricken degree in quantum chemistry
can do modern financial math, so that makes sense. Let's
all go to wherever she winds up taking refuge.

Love

Dec 4, 2021, 2:02:45 PM12/4/21
In article <sofjdh$pqi$1...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...
1. Merkel: Doctorate in Quantum Chemistry

2. Scholz: Lawyer

3. Put a bullet in your own head.

Choose.

Julian

Dec 4, 2021, 3:17:30 PM12/4/21
On 04/12/2021 18:57, Love wrote:
> In article <sofq0j$g2v$4...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...
>> On 04/12/2021 09:01, Love wrote:
>>> In article <sodqlg$r51$1...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...

>>> I saw a German contingent at the Royal Nova Scotia
>>> International Tattoo one time. They performed
>>> with satisfactory precision and artistry.
>>>
>>> But wait, Angela is stepping down!
>>
>> Oh! The credit card statement has arrived! Bye!
>
> Only a person with a fricken degree in quantum chemistry
> can do modern financial math, so that makes sense. Let's
> all go to wherever she winds up taking refuge.

That'll be East Germany II, in a few years.

Julian

Dec 4, 2021, 3:20:19 PM12/4/21
The bullet, in the laywer, in the library.

Love

Dec 5, 2021, 5:43:09 AM12/5/21
In article <sogicp$6uh$1...@dont-email.me>, julia...@gmail.com says...
I love the doppler shift when something like
that flies over my head.
Message has been deleted

Julian

Dec 5, 2021, 6:17:00 AM12/5/21
You asked where Mummy would take refuge
so you could follow... East Germany, the second.