Butchslapped ;)

Frenchy

Aug 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/16/97

Anonymous <nob...@REPLAY.COM> wrote in article
<5t269n$l...@basement.replay.com>...
> In article <5supkp$k28$1...@cc.tut.fi>, k135745@_students_.cc.tut.fi wrote:
>
> > ARRRGH! I can't believe this. I mean, I was *told* by my husband that
the
> > law here says men can't have a vasectomy until they're 35 or have three
> > living children. I'll admit, when he said it was the "law", I assumed
he
> > was just talking about a convention among doctors... a tradition, in
the
> > way that docs in the US seem reluctant to perform tubals on younger
women,
> > etc. WELL, I found out today (during my annual exam and BCP scrip
renewal)
> > that it is actually a real honest-to-grud law, on the books. No
> > sterilization until you've had three kids. Sounds kind of like closing
the
> > barn door after the horse has escaped, IMHO.
> >
> Being male, I disagree.
>
> As a woman, who are you even to offer an opinion on the subject of
> vasectomy? Do you claim collateral control over your husband's sex
> organs?

My my! And when women say, "What business do men have telling women what
they can and can't do with their bodies when faced with an unwanted
pregnancy?" they get royally flamed by the Y-Chromosome Squad...;)

> Has it occurred to you that your husband could be using the law as a
> shield to avoid confrontation with you? (By the way -- you sound very
> confrontational, based on the tone of this post.)

If he's been properly trained, he *knows* better than to question his
wife's decision. For the woman is and should be the proper head of the
household, for her word is LAW!!! ;)

> If you die in an accident, or of cancer or some other serious disease,
and
> your husband marries a woman who wants children, your psychological
> manipulation will pre-emptively deprive him of the choice to have
children
> with his new wife.

Men with the power to make their own reproductive choices? Sounds
*disgustingly* subversive. Your wife had better be more careful about what
kind of crap she lets you read. These...THINGS....they're putting....IDEAS
in your head. A man should be like a good computer; he should just SHUT UP
and do as he's told!!! ;)

> > I was stunned when the doc told me this... after I expressed my
disbelief,
> > his exact words to me were "Besides, it isn't very clever to decide
> > something like this. You can't be sure!". Bah. I'm not a
confrontational
> > type. I just walked out of his office after that. Of course, once I'd
left
> > I wanted to go back and ask "So, if I get pregnant once a year for the
> > next ten years, shall I come straight to you for the abortions?" I
mean,
> > I'm an adult ferchrissakes. I know my mind better than someone who's
just
> > met me 15 minutes ago.
> >
> You seem to think you know your husband's mind, too.

Men. They're *so* weak-minded. They needn't bother their pretty little
heads about such weighty matters as public health issues. Women know
better than them what's good for them. ;)

> > *sigh* Maybe we can go to Sweden... isn't that where ppl go for sex
change
> > operations? Surely they wouldn't balk at a few little snipsnips.
> >
> Aren't Copenhagen and Amsterdam are the popular European spots for
> transgender surgery? Interesting, this equation of vasectomy with
> penectomy. I hope your husband finds this more amusing than I.

I hope I find your attitude more amusing than your wife. ;) You really
*are* threatened by her post, aren't you??? To draw a correlation between
a surgical castration and a simple snipping of the vas deferens...really,
such hysterical paranoid speculation is usually the earmark of a neurotic
feminist. Are you sure you haven't OD'ed on Andrea Dworkin? ;)

> > This bothers me the same way the army-duty law bothers me. For a year,
> > every male Finn's body belongs to the state to send it where they
please,
> > to do with it what they please (slavery, anyone?).
>
> Perhaps it's the thought of all those men talking among themselves
without
> women's interruption that bothers you.

Men. You just can't trust 'em alone with each other. You let a bunch of
men alone together and wickedness and evil will surely fester. "All
wickedness is but little to the wickedness of a man." Apocrypha .
Ecclesiasticus 7:26.

"Who can find a virtuous man? For his price is far above rubies." Bible,
Hebrew . Proverbs 31:10.

"I will therefore . . . that men adorn themselves in modest apparel, with
shamefacedness and sobriety; not with Brylcreemed hair, or earrings, or
tattoos, or costly array; but (which becometh men professing godliness)
with good works. Let the man learn in silence with all subjection. But I
suffer not a man to teach, nor to usurp authority over the woman, but to be
in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve, for Adam was the beta
version of the human being. And Eve was not deceived, but the man being
deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding he shall be saved in
child support, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with
sobriety." Bible: New Testament. 1 Timothy 3:8–15.

"But if God had wanted them to think just with their penises, why did He
give them a brain?
Clare Boothe Luce (1903–87), U.S. playwright, diplomat.

> > I just don't think They should have such control over a person's life
or
> > reproductive choices.
> >
> Control which should properly belong to a wife over her husband's
> reproductive choices, I presume?

Why not? Men have been making the reproductive choices for women for
*millennia*, don't you think you can stand a few centuries of reproductive
repression in response??? ;)
Even science has proven that men are intellectually inferior to the woman.
Have you ever read that ground-breaking tome, "The Ball Curve"?

> "THEY..."? Political paranoia? Perhaps not. You really should study up
> on Indira Gandhi's coercive vasectomy program in India during the
> mid-1970s. Minority Sikh boys were inequitably targeted. The political
> backlash has tainted voluntary contraceptive programs.

Men can't control their urges. They're licentious, weak-spirited, and lust
after the pleasures of the flesh. Men's wicked desires *must* be tamed by
the far more holy Woman if they are to be saved by God(dess). Men must not
be allowed to rampantly impregnate every woman he sees. Believe me, this
is for his own *good*! ;)

> Dani, if you're really worried about getting pregnant, visit America and
> find a gynecologist to do a tubal ligation on you. It will cost you some
> money, but your husband will sleep easier. Of course, you will continue
> to like awake at night tearing out your hair in frustration, because it
> gives you something to do.

Boy, I hope your wife really put her foot down with you and made you get a
vasectomy! Men have no damned right to determine their own lives; the idea
that they do is ugly anarchic propoganda put forth by masculinazis. Your
wife has done a *very* poor job of training you to behave...if you were
*my* husband I'd beat you regularly until you knew your place with proper
submission!!!

Frenchy
(a/k/a "Move over, Dan Harding, and make room for the
EvilMeanCruelNastyFeminazi
ChauvinistPigPMS-CrazedWarBitchFromHellIn3-D!!!" ;)

--

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*
"The critical issue here isn't SEX, the issue is ELITISM.

Check out "Tales from the Bitstream at: http://w3.nai.net/~jschult
My non-anti-Spam e-mail address is fre...@esslink.com

Deify yourself at Frenchy's Weird Religions Home Page:
http://members.esslink.com/~frenchy
&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Vince Conaway

Aug 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/18/97

Frenchy, you go! I hope you don't mind if I circulate that post among
some people who'd really get a kick out of it :)

Love All,
Vince

--
-"You're insane!"
-"I thought I was a Pisces"

Dialogue between Vickie Vale and the Joker from the movie Batman

Paul Duca

Aug 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/19/97
to Frenchy

Frenchy, I thought there were small plug-like items that could be
placed in the sperm tubules(I think that's the medical term)that could
be removed at a future date if meed be.