Arrow Season 1 Complete 720p

Susanne Imburgia

Dec 8, 2023, 4:33:10 AM12/8/23
The series follows billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell), who claimed to have spent five years shipwrecked on Lian Yu, a mysterious island in the North China Sea, before returning home to Starling City (later renamed "Star City") to fight crime and corruption as a secret vigilante whose weapon of choice is a bow and arrow. In the first season, Oliver returns to Starling City and is reunited with his mother, Moira (Susanna Thompson), his sister, Thea (Willa Holland), and his friend, Tommy Merlyn (Colin Donnell). Oliver rekindles his relationships, while spending his nights hunting down and sometimes killing criminals as a hooded vigilante, known as The Hood.[1] He uncovers Malcolm Merlyn's (John Barrowman) conspiracy to destroy "The Glades", a poorer section of the city that has become overridden with crime. John Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) assist Oliver in his crusade. Oliver also reconnects with ex-girlfriend, Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy), who is still angry over his role in her sister, Sara's, presumed death, while her father, Detective Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne), suspects Oliver being the vigilante. The season features flashbacks to Oliver's first year on the island, and how it changed him, while trying to stop a mercenary force targeting the Chinese economy. After being saved by The Hood, Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) attempts to find him so he will train him so he can help others.

Arrow Season 1 Complete 720p
DOWNLOAD https://urlin.us/2wJ7mO

A series regular since Season 1, Ramsey spent all eight seasons of Arrow as John Diggle, Oliver Queen's loyal bodyguard and best friend. (The character was named after Andy Diggle, the author of the DC Comics series Green Arrow: Year One, which heavily influenced Arrow Season 1.) An ex-soldier, Diggle used his skills to aid Oliver in his mission to defend Star City. Diggle graduated to superhero status when he adopted the name "Spartan" in Season 4, complete with his own costume and equipment.

Ultimately, I'm dying to find out what happens after yet another great cliff-hanger. Yes, I'm annoyed to death with Captain Lance, and yes I think the season is overall weaker than the previous two. But it's still great superhero TV and I'm still completely hooked. I just want characters, including "I can't date you for no good reason" Oliver Queen, to act a little more sensibly. Then all will be well.
eebf2c3492